Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

You guys doubting
smh.gif

This is the last time I will say this and please NO MORE PM'S calling me out as a liar.

This is an INTERNATIONAL RELEASE.

CANADA / ASIA / United Kingdom.

It MAY, I say MAY release later in the U.S. Believe me Niketalk will be the first to know.

If I get one more private message tryin' to Punk my #%+

The %*%% Niketalk

dudes always #!%#% and complain about getting reliable info, then when a dude who been dropping said info for years does, you call him a liar...don't bitethe hand that feeds you
smh.gif

Technique 317-

Did you get tagged with a customs fee inbound from HK? I did and want to know if I should even pursue protesting it which I supposedly can.

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Has anyone ordered a pair from vmvinc ?

I am thining of getting a pair next week

do they ship quickly or will i have to wait on a pair ?

please answer

thanks

Yup. Sneakgeek ordered from them. It seems legit. I was planning on buying them there, but I found a local hook up.

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Technique 317-

Did you get tagged with a customs fee inbound from HK? I did and want to know if I should even pursue protesting it which I supposedly can.
Naah man I didnt....I ve ordered a few times from over seas and never got hit with custom charges, but I know my boy has gotten hit with them acouple times....I feel like its all random, but I really dont know

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

why is this an "international" release?.... seems to be no other reason other than to piss people off cuz they can........

That's about it. Brand Jordan haven't done very well in Europe the last few years. Less market demand for them to manipulate there than in the U.S.

Oh, and Gentry is in the European division of JB these days :smile:

Originally Posted by swingshot

why is this an "international" release?.... seems to be no other reason other than to piss people off cuz they can........

That's about it. Brand Jordan haven't done very well in Europe the last few years. Less market demand for them to manipulate there than in the U.S.

Oh, and Gentry is in the European division of JB these days :smile:
so in other words, they think americans have "bad taste" for shoes and are willing to accept crap more often than compared to the restof the world.....

>so in other words, they think americans have "bad taste" for shoes and are willing to accept crap more often than compared to the rest of the world.....

Relatively little taste for Jordans at all this side of the Atlantic. What sells big over here is Air Maxes.

Those restocks that appear on places like Eastbay and FNL several months after a shoe has sold out in the U.S?
Unsold stock from Europe.

Lack of demand for hoops shoes in Europe isn't a problem for Nike... They just send us more Air Maxes instead, in fact sometimes we get thing that neverhit the U.S.

JB however... Since they want to be a separate company, and they only really do hoops shoes, they've painted themselves into a corner in Europe.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

You guys doubting
smh.gif

This is the last time I will say this and please NO MORE PM'S calling me out as a liar.

This is an INTERNATIONAL RELEASE.

CANADA / ASIA / United Kingdom.

It MAY, I say MAY release later in the U.S. Believe me Niketalk will be the first to know.

If I get one more private message tryin' to Punk my #%+

The %*%% Niketalk

Damn, Then ya'll wonder why we don't come by anymore
smh.gif

Thanks for the update and review collierkoolaid! Did you find the grey on the bottom sole a little darker? And please can you post some pics? I can't getenough of looking at this shoe. Knowing that quality is better is making me want them even more, and I plan to get a pair no matter what.

Originally Posted by Technique 317

WOW, I cant believe ya'll have been harassing BabyJ's inbox calling him a liar....That is exactly whats wrong with NT lately and the reason I rarely come into the JB forums anymore
tired.gif
tired.gif

You dont hear what you want and you start to call him a liar....ya'll need to grow up or go back to ISS

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I predict that the overstock from the international release will show up in U.S. stores on black friday. Mark my words.
you think they would release the same day as the SJ's? maybe xmas eve if anything

EVERYONE NEEDS TO KICK BACK AND JUST WAIT .... DONT WORRY
Originally Posted by solezprogression

I predict that the overstock from the international release will show up in U.S. stores on black friday. Mark my words.

I agree ....

Back
Top Bottom