Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by illmatic82

yeh either tha og or the 01 retro. why take the blue out? they keep this up they prolly gonna start changin tha color of tha elephant print & do more dum !*@% like that. i kno a lotta ppl would eat that up but not me lol. they can keep them jawns overseas

^shut up, you sound like a moron.

you say, "why did they change the color/why did they change the blue"

so dude below you says, "so you rather have them look like the previous retro's than the OG?"

and you reply ******edly, "yeah like the OG's or the 01 Retro's"

no BLUE on MIDSOLE = OG!!!!!!!

....moron
sick.gif

roll.gif
lol ok i stand corrected. i cant even remba the last time i looked atogs but u prolly right & i def remba the blue on the 01s bc i gotta pair. ill admit if im wrong lmao. no need to get too hype tho
eek.gif
laugh.gif

finally broke mine in (wore them last night and they were snug), man these are pretty much on par to the original leather quality or the white/cement retros

If this release really stays international it's just one more reason on the list of many that I've almost all the way given up on JB.

Originally Posted by illmatic82

roll.gif
lol ok i stand corrected. i cant even remba the last time i looked at ogs but u prolly right & i def remba the blue on the 01s bc i gotta pair. ill admit if im wrong lmao. no need to get too hype tho
eek.gif
laugh.gif

you right my bad, but its frustratin

According to another NT members pics....

Check the level leather thickness is comparison:

2001:
1692nub.jpg

2009:
11qlnjc.jpg

SO these 2009's have BY FAR decreased in quality (as expected). Just a quick glimpse.

^superrrr reaching..do you want the shoes to last for life?

is the shoe in itself not appreciated by anybody? or is everyone just whining about "texture, thickness, and release location?" because ive seenseverall pictures where the shoe looks beautiful.

i dont even know why yall trippin on the price either, 250? thats not really much. unless you got maddd maddd maddd bills, but if you got a job livin at home,250 is like only half of a work week, well at least to me. yall really hurtin that bad?

me = happy to get an infamous shoe that i can wear thats NEW instead of someones old YELLOW'd version'd shoe.

me = didnt have the most NICEST of NICE things so i dont LOOK and DECIPHER all the NEGATIVES in something.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

2001:
1692nub.jpg

2009:
11qlnjc.jpg

SO these 2009's have BY FAR decreased in quality (as expected). Just a quick glimpse.
Thanks for the info.Not copping.My 2001 retro are in decent shape.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

2001:
1692nub.jpg

2009:
11qlnjc.jpg

roll.gif
i knew thats was going to happen but im still copping ifthey come out in the u.s i killed my 01s

honestly i dont care if the quality is the exact same as the 2001 retroes...that was eight years ago i doubt anyone could exactly duplicate that. as far as theshoe goes im going to buy them becuz ive always wanted them but never had a chance 2 get them, and im not buying a yellowed pair wen i can keep a retro orre-retro clean myself. everyone who is complaining will most likely try to buy so stop faking...

wow. no wonder the NT legends barely come in this forum anymore... I think this forum has ruined my love for jordans more than Brand Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom