Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Meh, even if these stick to the international release, I am confident that after they release they will be available for less than $200 via ebay.

I agree.

i can't believe the crazy things that are going on in the post

people looking at every detail of the shoes

people freaking out about the size. of a box

people getting ready to turn into the incredible hulk...............................peace

Originally Posted by ny kickz

who wants to buy my box

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

wow ...is there seriously complaints about the box?!?
i suppose the issue people have with the boxes is that they may want to resell the shoes in the future and not having the "real" boxhurts their chances of doing so....

Xbox...

No seriously their complaining of how the box is slightly smaller, labeled or not... or how it has a scratch, tear or how the end is bent in fromshipping...etc... lol

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

i cant find air randy's website.

i also thought that he had fakes or something like that in the past. didn't he?
where did this come from that randy sold fakes when he provided pictures of shoes before they came out, and EACH shoe legitly came out.

their was just that whole CHICAGO 45 X that had happened.

Originally Posted by mafiasco

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

i cant find air randy's website.

i also thought that he had fakes or something like that in the past. didn't he?
where did this come from that randy sold fakes when he provided pictures of shoes before they came out, and EACH shoe legitly came out.

their was just that whole CHICAGO 45 X that had happened.

Who was that dude... Screech? I think
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by exclusive air forces

Xbox...

No seriously their complaining of how the box is slightly smaller, labeled or not... or how it has a scratch, tear or how the end is bent in from shipping...etc... lol
i can see about complaining that the box is beat, cuz then it makes storage difficult if u gotta stack other boxes on them, but size and labels isnot a big deal. as long as shoes are legit and intact, who cares?

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Xbox...

No seriously their complaining of how the box is slightly smaller, labeled or not... or how it has a scratch, tear or how the end is bent in from shipping...etc... lol
i can see about complaining that the box is beat, cuz then it makes storage difficult if u gotta stack other boxes on them, but size and labels is not a big deal. as long as shoes are legit and intact, who cares?

The shoes are not legit

Originally Posted by steppinchoi

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Xbox...

i can see about complaining that the box is beat, cuz then it makes storage difficult if u gotta stack other boxes on them, but size and labels is not a big deal. as long as shoes are legit and intact, who cares?

The shoes are not legit
This post is not legit

Just called my INTERNATIONAL connect I will have these when they drop for 180.00 u.s.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Let's go AUGUST!!

Back
Top Bottom