Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by misconnect

Tweezy wrote:

Is air-randy legit? I keep hearing about some stuff that happened last year or something.

DO NOT BUY FROM AIR RANDY!!!

I paid $235 for a pair B-Grade TB III with dirt laces. I will post pictures tomorrow.

And some of NTers (I believe which is his freinds or co-workers try to promo his email address to make biz, cuz he no longer have website) keep asking people
to email him for direct purchase. Now, I'm one of the victim who fall in the his trap!!!! I've emailed him over 10 times, and only got 2 responds. The
CS is totally difference before I send him the payment via paypal!!! All NTer please BEWARE!!!!!

And also, i've another NTer PM me such as this happen, here's the details.

To:misconnect.niketalk

Sent:July 4, 2009, 1:35 am

I did purchase a pair of CDP 16's from him last year , and I wasn't really pleased with the quality. First he sent me the shoes in a jordan face
box.
grin.gif
My pair came with some flaws. On the right shoe where the tab is
located. The upper part of the tab wasn't glued on properly. And on the gaiter of the left shoe it had a extra piece of plastic sticking out where the
velcro is located. I know there minor things but I paid $275. I would post pics of my CDP 16's but I don't have a camera. I just had to give my 2 cents
on how I felt about the shoes air randy sells. I'm not knocking his hustle but I'll never purchase kicks from him again. By the time I wanted to return
the shoes his webpage was shutdown.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
if you're gonna call out somebody, you gotta post pics.... not saying you're lying, just saying there's kind of an unwritten rule there.....

..Very strong accusation without proof(pictures)

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Tweezy wrote:

Is air-randy legit? I keep hearing about some stuff that happened last year or something.

I paid $235 for a pair B-Grade TB III with dirt laces. I will post pictures tomorrow.

And some of NTers (I believe which is his freinds or co-workers try to promo his email address to make biz, cuz he no longer have website) keep asking people
to email him for direct purchase. Now, I'm one of the victim who fall in the his trap!!!! I've emailed him over 10 times, and only got 2 responds. The
CS is totally difference before I send him the payment via paypal!!! All NTer please BEWARE!!!!!

I did purchase a pair of CDP 16's from him last year , and I wasn't really pleased with the quality. First he sent me the shoes in a jordan face
box.
grin.gif
located. The upper part of the tab wasn't glued on properly. And on the gaiter of the left shoe it had a extra piece of plastic sticking out where the
velcro is located. I know there minor things but I paid $275. I would post pics of my CDP 16's but I don't have a camera. I just had to give my 2 cents
on how I felt about the shoes air randy sells. I'm not knocking his hustle but I'll never purchase kicks from him again. By the time I wanted to return

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
if you're gonna call out somebody, you gotta post pics.... not saying you're lying, just saying there's kind of an unwritten rule there.....

These crap worth $235?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Does anyone know if these will end up in Hong Kong?
co-sign.....or anywhere in beijing or tianjin.....any chinese NTers....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

thats why u just have to wait it out. now your just screwed. I want the shoes just as bad as everyone else but this is what happens.

Ive been skeptical of air randy ever since the issue that occured a little while back involving air randy................
eyes.gif

You wont see me buying off air randy ever,, I just dont trust the authenticity of there products.......................
indifferent.gif

Tweezy wrote:

box.
grin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

These crap worth $235?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

damn thats a jacked up pair of 3's

out of shape tongue

dirty laces

terrible

these shoes must have been at the bottle of the smugglers shipment

how easy people forget ,, im not accusing air randy of anything but doesnt anybody remember how marqueesole sold those bgrades/varients motor sports 23 back inthe fall,, and alot of these sites get there sneakers from the same source,,i wouldnt be suprised if there were bgrades or varients these are that bad comparedto the ones from marqueesole

Originally Posted by zapatito007

how easy people forget ,, im not accusing air randy of anything but doesnt anybody remember how marqueesole sold those bgrades/varients motor sports 23 back in the fall,, and alot of these sites get there sneakers from the same source,,i wouldnt be suprised if there were bgrades or varients these are that bad compared to the ones from marqueesole
i remember when that happened. dude got his refund but the damage was done.
man it sux cause them 3s dude is mad about are def off.... the tongue is hideous for sure but at the same time, dude could have copped them from anywhere andblamed air-randy. broken english and post count that consists of complaining about air-randy = suspicious.
nerd.gif

guys fail to realize that fakes/variants are becoming very close to the real deal.
if u guys check out the lebron 7 thread, u see some almost dead on fakes.

Tweezy wrote:

box.
grin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

These crap worth $235?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Where's the emails and paypal proof that they were bought from randy? If they were from him, I'm sure he'll refund you butyour broken english sounds/looks familiar.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Tweezy wrote:

box.
grin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

These crap worth $235?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

damn thats a jacked up pair of 3's

out of shape tongue

dirty laces

terrible

these shoes must have been at the bottle of the smugglers shipment

Naw, those go to your babydaddy ming/marquee****y.com who's really known for jacked up early releases. For all we know, thismisconnect guy that by the way, came out of nowhere, is you and ming lame attempt mess up randy's sales
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Ive been skeptical of air randy ever since the issue that occured a little while back involving air randy................
eyes.gif

You wont see me buying off air randy ever,, I just dont trust the authenticity of there products.......................
indifferent.gif
What lil issue? Are you sure it was randy?

nobody really knows who's telling the truth about who, buy at your own risk....everyone who buys should know that already.... if you have $235 to blow on agamble, then money isn;t really that big of an issue for you anyways.....

All of these early releases are FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKEEEEEEE... okay, maybe not fake, but definitely not 100% authentic

Any shoes that weren't finished off (or even started) in JB's warehouse ain't authentic

These early releases will be worth nothing once the real TB IIIs release

Early release syndrome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

getting everybody feisty ....damn lol

*grabs popcorn*

and lmao at heat23 responses

Back
Top Bottom