Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

any confirmed international RD or retail price yet?
confirmed international RD is august 8th, $189.99 here in canada, i'm in toronto so sales tax is 13%
GET AT ME IF YOU WANT A PAIR FOR A FAIR PRICE

Wait.... $190 plus tax = $215 ... $215 plus shipping = $230-240 ..... not to dog on you, but it's cheaper to order them early through other sites, save yourself the headache and just cop for yourself man
yea those are the prices I was thinking. just tryna hook up some American NTers since many have done the same for me since I'm in Canada and we don't get alot of good releases.
everyone who's been gettin' em early has been complaining tons, the ones that will be in stores won't be ******ed looking
EDIT: OH MAN I JUST WENT A FEW PAGES BACK, I'M DYING AT THE TERRIBLE CONDITION OF THE "EARLY" TRUE BLUE 3's
roll.gif

I genuinly feel bad for people who continually purchase them early to think their stuntin', but gosh they look terrible
sick.gif

EVERY single pair that was CONFIRMED to be purchased from us have been FLAWLESS. The dude that posted those tb's with the jacked up tongue is nowhere to be found and will not post proof of where he got them. But ppl will only read what they want to read and ignore what they dont want to believe.

And to say that because you get them @ release that they'll be flawless, that's not aways the case. I've ordered B-grades from the Nike outlets that were in better condition then A-grades.
released J's definitely are not flawless. i;ve seen yellowing soles, crooked heels, wacky looking tongues.... no release J is guaranteed to beflawless, especially if you have them shipped to you. only difference is if you are unsatisfied, you can always return them assuming you bought them directlyfrom the shop

iNiNe5 wrote:
heat23 wrote:
ElijahDukes wrote:
Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

ElijahDukes wrote:
FXSANDMAN wrote:
any confirmed international RD or retail price yet?
confirmed international RD is august 8th, $189.99 here in canada, i'm in toronto so sales tax is 13%
GET AT ME IF YOU WANT A PAIR FOR A FAIR PRICE

Wait.... $190 plus tax = $215 ... $215 plus shipping = $230-240 ..... not to dog on you, but it's cheaper to order them early through other sites, save yourself the headache and just cop for yourself man
yea those are the prices I was thinking. just tryna hook up some American NTers since many have done the same for me since I'm in Canada and we don't get alot of good releases.
everyone who's been gettin' em early has been complaining tons, the ones that will be in stores won't be ******ed looking
EDIT: OH MAN I JUST WENT A FEW PAGES BACK, I'M DYING AT THE TERRIBLE CONDITION OF THE "EARLY" TRUE BLUE 3's
roll.gif

I genuinly feel bad for people who continually purchase them early to think their stuntin', but gosh they look terrible
sick.gif

EVERY single pair that was CONFIRMED to be purchased from us have been FLAWLESS. The dude that posted those tb's with the jacked up tongue is nowhere to be found and will not post proof of where he got them. But ppl will only read what they want to read and ignore what they dont want to believe.

And to say that because you get them @ release that they'll be flawless, that's not aways the case. I've ordered B-grades from the Nike outlets that were in better condition then A-grades.
released J's definitely are not flawless. i;ve seen yellowing soles, crooked heels, wacky looking tongues.... no release J is guaranteed to be flawless, especially if you have them shipped to you. only difference is if you are unsatisfied, you can always return them assuming you bought them directly from the shop

That's the problem with assumptions, you assume that you cant returned them if they're flawed to randy.

My joints look just like those Technique 317 posted above...dude w/the jacked up pair is a fraud smh!

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

I just did the math..

$190 CAD = $163.60 US

Add that to 13% tax (which would be around $21.13) and the total would be around $184.19

so if you have a connect overseas, I suggest using them. I personally am throwing my boy $10 for gas since he is headed up there and scooping a few pairs.
Que?
laugh.gif

Copped a pair of 2001's yesterday for 250 meet up. VNDS. Quality over...uh... 2009 Garbage
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
Why would you pay $250 for 2009 retro's? I don't get it. You guys complain about quality and then when you find out an OG colorway is dropping, everyone goes nuts. I'm done with anything new from JB. Whose with me?!?!?!

Also- that elephant print is sickening....
sick.gif

I know this is a dumb question but, do you guys think these will be available in MEXICO? LOL.

I´m lucky!

I live in Sweden and the release is August 8th.

I´m def copping atleast 2 pairs! The retail here is $162 using the currently currency conversion. That´s alot of C´s
smile.gif

Its alot of cheap dudes on here. Just get some damn 2001s if the price is such a turn-off.

250 for a pair of retro III's? Lol yeah right. No thanks. I'll have to hit my connects in Korea and see if they can get a pair on lock for me...

^^^ $270 shipped? Heeeeeeeeell no! at that point, id just order from air-randy for 235 shipped.

jUST COPPED MY PAIR FROM MY CONNECT HERE DOWN IN THE BAY AREA, WITH MY TRADE I ONLY END UP SPENDING $100. HIS ASKING PRICE WAS $250 WAS NOT TRYING TO SPENDTHAT MUCH. QUALITY IS OK BUT NOTHING COMPARED TO THE 2001. WILL POST PIX SOON

Opium and STMS.com pics have jacked up tongues too....what is the deal? All of the early pics had nicely stitched and rounded tongues. The pair I got wasperfect but have seen many poor pairs lately.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Copped a pair of 2001's yesterday for 250 meet up. VNDS. Quality over...uh... 2009 Garbage
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
Why would you pay $250 for 2009 retro's? I don't get it. You guys complain about quality and then when you find out an OG colorway is dropping, everyone goes nuts. I'm done with anything new from JB. Whose with me?!?!?!

Also- that elephant print is sickening....
sick.gif
u paid 250 for some worn shoes tho...2009 retro > 2001 retro plus worn shoes

btw if you wear 8-12 you can pre order these now for 197 shipped

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Opium and STMS.com pics have jacked up tongues too....what is the deal? All of the early pics had nicely stitched and rounded tongues. The pair I got was perfect but have seen many poor pairs lately.
they must be making a batch full of weird tongues.... poor JB quality i would blame.

Back
Top Bottom