Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

^ where are you ordering from? cuz when they say double box that means they are putting the shoe box in a box. if you dont double box the wrap your shoe box in wrapping paper and ship it out.
after ordering i noticed that.man i hope the box doesnt get messed up

i more day to go people!!! personally can't wait...too bad its going to be raining around here saturday...might have to wear the 01 retro instead and keepthese fresh

I´m selling from Germany: 220$ for 1 Pair (3 week shipping) / 247$ (2 week shipping, insured)
435$ for 2 Pairs (2 weeks shipping, insured)

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

PEOPLE STILL LOOKING FOR THESE? I THOUGHT THEY RELEASED ALREADY? I'VE HAD MY PAIR FOR ALMOST THREE MONTHS NOW...

Hey Boss, can you post pics. I noticed alot of dudes who have the early release got the smashed up tounge. I'm kinda currious to see how many of ya'llgot a clean pair

man.. I want to buy some off ebay for like 170 something.. but I just wanna make sure they're not fakes.. dudes shipping em from hong kong.. can anyonehelp me with those?

Up on the UK store, just ordered my pairs...

Free delivery code: NS966
Link

Sizes 12/12.5 - done!
gordon-ramsey.jpg

Originally Posted by rhy650

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

PEOPLE STILL LOOKING FOR THESE? I THOUGHT THEY RELEASED ALREADY? I'VE HAD MY PAIR FOR ALMOST THREE MONTHS NOW...

Hey Boss, can you post pics. I noticed alot of dudes who have the early release got the smashed up tounge. I'm kinda currious to see how many of ya'll got a clean pair

check page 87. I posted my pair there when I got them.

I don't think so, cause I was trying to change the country but hence its UK you can only choose European countries. I have family in UK but I'm notgoing to have them ship it to me for some sneakers. However if you can ship to USA and someone knows some let me know. Oh yeah a UK 11.5 is a 12 in US?

OK...so now the million dollar question is...

who knows of a UK or Euro site that ships to the US. Because Nike does not!

I was about to buy a true blue pre-order off ebay from Hong Kong, but it just felt better buying my size 7 from kix-files. The ebay seller's name is i-kix,I wonder if their the same entity because the price for a size 7 and shipping is the same.

i just got off the phone with NDC. these WERE available online - on a "special website" she said (swoosh.com ???). She could not find the shoes untili gave her the style code.
She did locate a pair from Niketown Chicago - 10.5.....too bad im a 9.5. Just a heads up!

Originally Posted by Beyond the Glory

i just got off the phone with NDC. these WERE available online - on a "special website" she said (swoosh.com ???). She could not find the shoes until i gave her the style code.
She did locate a pair from Niketown Chicago - 10.5.....too bad im a 9.5. Just a heads up!

^^^
$*#??!!!

Back
Top Bottom