Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

ordered from footalog but
smh.gif
@ charging 5.00 more thanbefore

i got my pair from air19710617jordan this morning. i couldnt be more pleased with the pick-up.

perfect timing too bc im leaving for vacation tomorrow.

orderd mines form vmvinc for $290 including shipping :-( , any one know anyother spots i can get em cheaper???? i need one more pair in sz 10.5

Originally Posted by bighit101

orderd mines form vmvinc for $290 including shipping :-( , any one know anyother spots i can get em cheaper???? i need one more pair in sz 10.5

WOW
eek.gif
. You could have easily saved $100 bucks.
But I know a guy that can help you out.
I'll shoot you a pm.

you should look on ebay, you can get a 10.5 for about $210.00 shipped from a

credible seller

thanks THE FAME , but is he legit? hes prtty new here on niketalk...
Yep so far so good.
Copped both pairs I have asked for and provided pics of shoes plus reciept.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by you go boy

smh.gif
@ charging 5.00 more than before

Supply and demand is an economic model based on price, utility and quantity in a market. It concludes that in a competitive market, price will function to equalize the quantity demanded by consumers, and the quantity supplied by producers, resulting in an economic equilibrium of price and quantity.

tongue.gif
plagiarism FTMFL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by piercef0rmvp

has anybody dealt with ebay sellers air19710617jordan or kobelin1127 before? they legit/trustworthy?
i just bought a pair from air19710617jordan the other day, i haven't received them yet

but i'm sure he's legit, he's got great feedback. i don't think you have to worry
I just ordered from this guy also. After bing cashback, it came out to about $185 shipped, which even if they released in the US, is only about$25 more after tax and all that. If they end up coming in the U.S., I'll just get a 2nd pair.

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

i got my pair from air19710617jordan this morning. i couldnt be more pleased with the pick-up.

perfect timing too bc im leaving for vacation tomorrow.

Can u post tagged pics up please? I ordered from him too I'm expecting them next week.

OK, got mine from Footalog!

I ordered an 8.5 from there in a panic, and I do have a 9, my real size, coming from another seller, but I might have to wear these right away. They're toonice.

Originally Posted by Penofski

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by you go boy

smh.gif
@ charging 5.00 more than before

Supply and demand is an economic model based on price, utility and quantity in a market. It concludes that in a competitive market, price will function to equalize the quantity demanded by consumers, and the quantity supplied by producers, resulting in an economic equilibrium of price and quantity.

tongue.gif
plagiarism FTMFL
smh.gif
Of course he was copying and pasting. What's wrong with that. He was just making a funny point.

Originally Posted by stifmyster23

I just copped of that airjordan guy on ebay, and my order came out to 174 shipped=) after bing cashback

Dang, I should've done that. My pair would've been $160.
frown.gif
hwell.

nerd.gif
These still floating around in TO? I got my 2 sz7.0s but would like topick up a 3rd pair. My first is already creased bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jgamel81

mad.gif
kix-files only got small sizes left. they are the cheapest too

just order off eBay with 10% using bing.com and get around $175-$190 shipped

Back
Top Bottom