Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

I need a size 12 for my 11.5
eek.gif

FML, I just logged onto Footalog and they're sold out. I guess I'll wait to see if they restock again.

not sure if mentioned but i was told footlockers in Canada will be receiving another shipment come this week....anyone here can validate this?

STILL LOOKING FOR A SZ 10-10.5 IN THESE FROM A LEGIT SITE. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE TO GET A PAIR FOR AROUND $175. PLEASE GUYS HELP ME OUT. THANKS

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Yo RealTalk People. Just wait. These WILL BE COMING TO THE US NEXT YEAR.

Nuff Said.

I agree .... but when they do Ill be fine , Ill have my pair .... if anything a second pair aint going to hurt.

surprised no one has posted that these are available from CALIROOTS in sweden, shipped to the US of A for about 220. us dollars. reallllll talllk.

Originally Posted by bighit101

STILL LOOKING FOR A SZ 10-10.5 IN THESE FROM A LEGIT SITE. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE TO GET A PAIR FOR AROUND $175. PLEASE GUYS HELP ME OUT. THANKS

caliroots sweden.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm need to speak to my footlockers dudes tomorrow to find out if there is a re-stock on these
smile.gif

Originally Posted by oldscoolnewscool44

i guess 10 years from now these will be worth a #%%% load! maybe triple their value?

nah because when the 01's came out...people actually wore shoes just to wear shoes....now everyone is a collector so they keep their shoes in tip topshape.....01's go for so much because by the time the whole sneakerhead thing came about everyone wanted them but it was harder to find a pair in goodshape or a ds pair....10 years from now thousands of people will have these in vnds condition

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Yo RealTalk People. Just wait. These WILL BE COMING TO THE US NEXT YEAR.

Nuff Said.
good to hear. and I will be copping with a discount.
pimp.gif

satisified with my two pairs
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom