Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by 35KD

Found a good price (less than 2 bills) on a size 12 but idk if they'll fit. I have flip 3s in size 12 and they fit fine but fire red 3s in size 12 were way too tight. Can't find a good price on size 12.5 or 13 though
smh.gif

where was this 12 under 200?

How far are these from the quality ooohhh let say, Pure Money III's? Better or worse? How far are they from White Cement's from 03'?

Dude with the fit up there, don't do it, you'd look like a cornball. Throw some jean or shorts on and throw a t shirt on. If you try to hard it comesof as corny, keep it real.

I was in Canada the week after these dropped and all the sneaker spots I went to, they were like you just missed out American.. had me tight

i haven't even touched my new sz 9 true blues....the quality is definitely not as good as the first retro and im
regretting spending the cash on the 2009 release when i have the 2001 release. I got excited over the idea of a release that Canada got and the US didn't Iguess. I also had no idea that this thread was so huge on these.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

How far are these from the quality ooohhh let say, Pure Money III's? Better or worse? How far are they from White Cement's from 03'?

Dude with the fit up there, don't do it, you'd look like a cornball. Throw some jean or shorts on and throw a t shirt on. If you try to hard it comes of as corny, keep it real.
thanks 4 the advice sir.......

hahaha koncrete kickz....got a good laugh out of me....i pre-ordered a long time in advance because i was out of town when they released so i could grab themwhen i returned...partying in the greek islands is way more important to me than jordans. So crazy considering the afternoon of the 2001 release I just walkedinto footlocker/champs or whatever store in the mall and grabbed them-none of this crazy canada preorder footlocker business. People have had preorders onspacejams at footlocker since september. I prefer to use the term premeditated impulse purchase rather than hypebeast moment.

I really want a pair in Size 12 but i can't find 'em anywhere....Im in NYC and you would think i'd be able to get em...... but NOT in MY SIZE!!!

no sz 12 - but this shop in toronto/vancouver has sizes 7.5/8.5/9.5 available - not sure how many pairs of each or anything. They sell for $200 CDN plus $18shipping, which is a pretty good deal considering what they're going for in the US. They do online sales but because of the limited quantities you have toemail or call to inquire. It won't let you just go online and purchase.

Hope anybody who is looking can get hooked up.

http://deadstock.ca/catalog/index.php?page=viewitemdetails.php&categoryid=2828

I would get a pair, but Im not paying over 200 so if they are released in the states Ill cop

i was really trying to get these, but changed my mind after hearing about the paint chipping on the midsole. just cant bring myself to drop $200 on a shoethat i know is gonna break down after a few wears. i would definitely rock these quite often, so the midsoles wouldn't stand a chance. us release with adiscount is my only hope.

My fire reds took about a year or more to start cracking... and my flips started cracking after a couple months

anyways.. i want these so bad that i might just have to break down and spend the money..

US ppl complaining about $200 pricetag please keep in mind that these shoes cost about $215 Canadian with tax (about $200 US)...so not like your getting rippedoff and if you feel like you are getting ripped off then think about how we feel up north...also keep in mind the cost of shipping these shoes fromCanada/UK/overseas

The bad quality on the fire reds made me decide to skip these… pity though. But I can't stand that crackin' midsole.

Back
Top Bottom