Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

^I agree...i am having a lot of trouble buying anything (shoes included) in Canada since it is much cheaper in the US. These TB3s are hot though - but not ashot as the first retros gracing my feet from time to time.

Originally Posted by rdrex7

^^^ true enough.. i live in canada. our retail sucks here compared to you guys. space jams were 235 cdn after taxes, those true blues were 200 after taxes. Now the Kobe V`s are 200 before taxes. you guys get it for 130.... I think ppl like us that don`t live in the u.s SHOULD BE the one complaining.. just my .02

You guy's MJ prices>>>>>>>Our MJ prices. If you're still wondering, i'm not talking about Jordans. With that said, let'scall it even.

no offense but all we hear from people on here is complain complain about the fact that these are international release. but c`mon you guys get everything,HOHreleases. and those grape V`s that dropped, ALL THE 1/2 cents, ALL of the FOAMPOSITES... canadian retailers didn`t get any of those. we had to settle for ebayprices. which is good/bad. knowing we would`ve paid almost the same price with our conversion. funny thing is, the dollar is ALMOST AT PAR...

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

US version will have better materials!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
What they'll be made of GOLD???
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hellakix

Is there ever going to be a release for these in the U.S. in the future??!?
frown.gif

thats what i want to know. BUt i am thinking about getting a pair form ebay for around 200$ shipped.

Originally Posted by swingshot

DIDDYDADAGGER said:

Considering the way they've built hype for these in the US, and the fact that the vast majority of Brand Jordan's sales are US based,
that seems very unlikely.

Originally Posted by deuce02

. i don't understand the point of an international jordan release.

Gentry himself said 90% of Brand Jordan sales are from the US.

They don't have to release these in the US for Brand Jordan to continue to make steady profits in that markets.

In other markets, Jordans don't sell so well.

Originally Posted by swingshot

DIDDYDADAGGER said:

Considering the way they've built hype for these in the US, and the fact that the vast majority of Brand Jordan's sales are US based,
that seems very unlikely.

Originally Posted by deuce02

wish they would just bring these to the US. i don't understand the point of an international jordan release.

Gentry himself said 90% of Brand Jordan sales come from the US. They don't have to release these in the US to continue to make steady profits from thatmarket.
In international markets, Jordans don't sell that well, and haven't done for a long time.

People can come back with the tired old "JB need to release these in the US" arguments. The fact is they don't.

I doubt it cause most of the sales that happened overseas were from the US so mostly everybody that wanted them in the US got them already and JB probablyalready knows that.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

^^^ true enough.. i live in canada. our retail sucks here compared to you guys. space jams were 235 cdn after taxes, those true blues were 200 after taxes. Now the Kobe V`s are 200 before taxes. you guys get it for 130.... I think ppl like us that don`t live in the u.s SHOULD BE the one complaining.. just my .02

You guy's MJ prices>>>>>>>Our MJ prices. If you're still wondering, i'm not talking about Jordans. With that said, let's call it even.
JordanFan04 be str8 up
smokin.gif
cuz international playa . . . . .
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

You guy's MJ prices>>>>>>>Our MJ prices. If you're still wondering, i'm not talking about Jordans. With that said, let's call it even.
JordanFan04 be str8 up
smokin.gif
cuz international playa . . . . .
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I'm just sayin. Dudes have the best prices i've seen thus far.Quarters for $50
embarassed.gif
. I couldn't go wrong up there. But back tothe topic, i'm thinking about copping a pair of these instead of trying to hunt down a pair of SJ's.

i had an easier time getting my tb3 than i would if i had joined the rat race to get another pair of JAMS,

i have been wearing my TB3s for a while and luckily no cracking or chipping of the paint, but the tab is starting to yellow slightly

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I doubt it cause most of the sales that happened overseas were from the US so mostly everybody that wanted them in the US got them already and JB probably already knows that.

Not true, most would be willing to pay $130, or even $150, but not $200-$250

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I doubt it cause most of the sales that happened overseas were from the US so mostly everybody that wanted them in the US got them already and JB probably already knows that.

Whilst a large chunk of them probably did get shipped to the US, i'm not sure how JB can "Know" what number it was.

i have the 2001 retros but i def need these joints. if they dont release the US version then you already know.

Originally Posted by jreese44

agreed if they are DS. I woulda definitely pulled the trigger on em for 210.... I've seen um go for $265+

Yeah they were deadstock. I wouldnt have paid that if they were not. That would not have been a deal to me.

Since these were an international shoe release, JB should retro the white cement 3s again haha
laugh.gif
. I needa get me a pair of these true blue 3s though soon toadd to my collection.

only reason the prices are so high is because how well shoes are priced in the US compared to Int'l/Canada retail prices.

Back
Top Bottom