Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marqueesole photos look nice, but I'm wondering what the point of these is. They look a lot like the BHM's and those were just a few months back. Why not just put out a new colorway? Some infrared on a pair of III's would be nice to see already.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Hoping these end up w/ grey bottoms instead of that white bottom nonsense if so then I'll fasho give 'em a try..

All the pics I've seen show a grey bottom, not white. So I think it's safe to say that's what's releasing. The materials look quality. Seems to be a matter of preference as to whether you actually enjoy the flip concept or not. Either way, this is a pretty simple colorway that is well done in what it's going for.

new pics are looking better but will wait till they're in hand to make a better decision.

based on the recent pics, will copped 1 pair only ....
pimp.gif

these are
pimp.gif
way better than the white flips imo. i copped an all black elephant print jb jacket with the small metal wings logo at the chest 2 years ago and it will match these flips perfectly. i would cop a pair now from marqueesole but with all these fakes going around its not worth the risk, just wait for rd and double up for retail. since these supposedly have the premium tab im sure we can expect a $175+ price tag which is cool with me, i have no problem dropping 2 bills for some heat like this.

I noticed on Air-Randy that they come in an "un labeled" cement 3 box. These guys are hilarious, buyer beware!!!! Marqueesole has them posted also, but they also come with an "un-labeled" box. Go figure...

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Hoping these end up w/ grey bottoms instead of that white bottom nonsense if so then I'll fasho give 'em a try..

All the pics I've seen show a grey bottom, not white. So I think it's safe to say that's what's releasing. The materials look quality. Seems to be a matter of preference as to whether you actually enjoy the flip concept or not. Either way, this is a pretty simple colorway that is well done in what it's going for.
I stand corrected.
embarassed.gif

Might cop now after I see them in person.

I like these, they remind me of the black cats. But I'm still passing.

If the BIN III's fall through or they just don't look good, I will scoop these up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom