Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are releasing on 10/1 in asia, no confirmation of a U.S. rd but im sure it will be the same day or soon after. these are
pimp.gif

i like but doubt i'll be copping.. rather have the black cement 3's and entourage dunks... october gonna be a hectic month

These Are A Pretty Chilled Shoe... Not Too Interested Tho. They Jus Need Something Slight To Give Them That Pop... Cant Put My Finger On It Tho.

Much better than those garbage black cat III's that released awhile back, and I wore my first pair of Flip 3's pretty much into the ground, so these would be a welcome addition if these aren't too much of a hassle to get....

That leather interior on the original Flip 3's is
pimp.gif
....these are a go for me if they drop.
grin.gif

I'm definitely copping these, already have a pair secured. For those thinking about copping when they go on sale, good luck with that
ohwell.gif
.imo these will  sell out in the first day.

BLACK FLIPS WILL RETAIL FOR $175, soleawesome.com has pics with the retail box and price tag msrp is $175! i aint trippin on the price at all, just please hurry up and drop them jb.

^these will drop way before december, possibly early next month. supposedly they are releasing in asia this saturday.

Originally Posted by riddla713

^these will drop way before december, possibly early next month. supposedly they are releasing in asia this saturday.
nice thanks for the info 
where did you find this out that Asia is releasing them this Friday ?

^kicks-crew and rmkstore have the release date for these on 10/1 and then available to ship on 10/3. we will know if that is accurate for sure this saturday. if they do in fact drop on asia this saturday im sure alot of pairs will pop up on ebay.

feeling like getting them early but $321.99 with shipping is alot

i wish the release date for the US would be confirmed already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom