Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by UPYOURSWAG

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Easy pass the first Flips kill these.

i agree i just picked a pair up for the low this past week
IMG
Wow, wish the store around here got good stuff in like that... those are in awesome condition, too.  You can get some beat Dub Zeros here for like $25...
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Great deals.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by UPYOURSWAG

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Easy pass the first Flips kill these.

i agree i just picked a pair up for the low this past week
IMG
Wow, wish the store around here got good stuff in like that... those are in awesome condition, too.  You can get some beat Dub Zeros here for like $25...
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Great deals.

yeah that was a shock to me too, my girl in the one store by me gave me a call saying "they have a pair of "orange" jordans and a pair thats... umm hard to describe, they are grey and have cracks in them"

my sz 10.5 black flips will be here on monday, pics will be posted. freaking usps sucks when it comes to international express mail. my package cleared customs on friday morning in chicago and didnt reach houston, tx until 11 am this morning, a 3 hour flight took over 24 hours. when i ship express international with fedex my package might hit cutoms in memphis in the early morning like 3 am and then make it to houston that same morning by 8 am and delivered that day. usps could of easily had my package in houston last night and delivered today, oh well, at least they will be here monday.

^^^i think we all hate USPS.

i ordered an iphone case on Oct. 22 that i still don't have yet. smh.

First pair arrived a couple days ago...Been wearing them pretty consistently ever since. Definitely one of my favorite pickups this year!

I don't know, I just think the elephant print upper is too much. I wudv rathered them flip the colors on the black cements with grey on the upper part of the shoe and the elephant part portion be black with grey elephant print lines. I want to like these flips but something is just off.

Originally Posted by ijapino

First pair arrived a couple days ago...Been wearing them pretty consistently ever since. Definitely one of my favorite pickups this year!

they look nice but $175 is out of the question imo

nice pic... It make me want to copp today

liking these. very subtle and they should be good quality like the 1st flips.

bc3 > these > BHM > black cats

pimp.gif

so im guessing this will be somewhat of a limited GR, but at least more widely available than the BHMs. with that said, niketown and house of hoops might seem like the best places to go if online doesnt work out. at least i got my black cements on lock, but id love to have these too. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom