Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The flip 3's look nice, but im debating on the flip or the cement black.

Can anyone on niketalk help me with adding a headline below the comment post. Im referring to people who have there favorite quote or sports team. Can anyone help me out with that? would appreciate it bcuz im looking to sell a pair of 9 fire red 5 and RA laser brand new.

Originally Posted by chicagobestcity

The flip 3's look nice, but im debating on the flip or the cement black.

Can anyone on niketalk help me with adding a headline below the comment post. Im referring to people who have there favorite quote or sports team. Can anyone help me out with that? would appreciate it bcuz im looking to sell a pair of 9 fire red 5 and RA laser brand new.

G to your profile, go under settings(the wrench icon at the top) click on forum, then click on forum signature.  Make your sig whatever you want.

Originally Posted by Silence Biggers

I'd rather pass on the Air Jordan concords and grab these-the quality looks a lot better on these than the 11's.
not_sure_if_serious.jpg

def a must cop. select finishlines will be reciecing. 24 stores in all latest i heard. finally fnl is stepping up into the urban shoe game.

Originally Posted by IgotIT

def a must cop. select finishlines will be reciecing. 24 stores in all latest i heard. finally fnl is stepping up into the urban shoe game.

where did you hear only 24 stores are getting them? last i heard from my manager, is that kid sizes will also be available.

the leather on these is butter soft and smells
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

stopped by a local spot and almost copped, joints are a QS too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom