Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Yeah, well I didn't wanna take a chance and be tight I missed out.
I know once they sell out, they'll be more than what I'm buying them at.
Hopefully.
eyes.gif
Damn dude. I guess there goes #TeamRetail to the dark side.

You should still try on rd and if you're lucky, get rid of it and get some of your $$ back.

Haha. Then you'd go from #TeamRetail to #TeamEarlyRelease to #TeamResell

Don't understand why the Olives are going to be limited.
:smh:
Yeah, well I didn't wanna take a chance and be tight I missed out.
I know once they sell out, they'll be more than what I'm buying them at.
Hopefully. :rolleyes

Idk about that bro. I would have just taken the chance on release day. WIth all the releases coming up I'm sure you could snag a pair for no more than $230 or so from a thirsty reseller. Seems to be the trend with quickstrikes this year.

Here we go, see the Photo Blue Retro 9's are a GR.... The Olives are limited to Online and House of Hoops only... For what its worth even the all pink foams will be more available than the Olives, and the foams are supposed to be super limited.... I dont know how many times I have to tell you guys my connects work for JB, so when i get info 80% of the time its correct.... http://www.footlocker.com/ns/hp/launch/release-calendar.html

Last edited:
Yeah take your chances on release date and then if you miss out hit the resell market.

Wait it out.  One of these kids will cop for the hell of it and be broke when the Black/Red XI's come out then have to unload.  I have a feeling these will turn out like the Cavs IVs.  Decent resell 1st few days and dip down to low 200's after.

...and
laugh.gif
at JB if that info about the Olives is true.  Guess they're so afraid of them sitting that they have to manipulate people into going after them hard.

Last edited:
^ Gotcha, I heard him mention Olives so I thought he was getting them for that price since they were that limited.

One on another note, I won't be getting either or.

For that price, I would search for a 2002 pair then. But to each is own.
Well they are hard to find cause most people only got them to dye them black, and they didnt come out with many to start with.. Maybe with a little homework but, idk...

Hopefully I can snag a pair of Thunders. If I miss out, than its on to the next one. So much heat coming out in the upcoming weeks, I'm bound to grab a few.

Sorry if this has been posted, I haven't been on NT in a few days, but I thought i'd share some info i've gathered:
My buddy, who works for a major shoe retailer, showed me the Thunders this morning, and the material on THAT shoe is the same used on the Cavs. I have 2 pair of Cavs, it's the exact same :smokin
One would think the material is the same from shoe to shoe, so hopefully the promo pair he showed me is the official release product...

Last edited:
I can see the Thunders commanding $265, but the olives? Hell no.

Olives were at clearance at $59.99 back in 2002-2003. :smh:

I can see the Thunders commanding $265, but the olives? Hell no.
Olives were at clearance at $59.99 back in 2002-2003.
mean.gif
Yeah, I get what your saying, but the fact that they are/will be so limited will have dudes throwing out $265...

Sorry if this has been posted, I haven't been on NT in a few days, but I thought i'd share some info i've gathered:
My buddy, who works for a major shoe retailer, showed me the Thunders this morning, and the material on THAT shoe is the same used on the Cavs. I have 2 pair of Cavs, it's the exact same :smokin
One would think the material is the same from shoe to shoe, so hopefully the promo pair he showed me is the official release product...

Good Info Cavs Material was nice

Where'd the Olive talk come from? This is the 4 thread.

:smh:

Anyways, yeah, I paid a premium, but I honestly believe the thirst for the 4s in my area is off the charts.

Each 4 release this year was so packed, and I expect these to be no different.

If I do get another pair on RD, I'll trade or something.

I'd rather have them now confirmed, then not get them on RD.

Oh and :lol: @ BigPoint.

:nthat:

Local spot isn't getting them so I highly doubt I'll be able to obtain a pair . Never succeeded in that RSVP crap :smh:

Last edited:
im on the fence about these now, i wanted them to trade for something but seems like they wont be worth anything IMO

These are gonna be super limited my local spot isn't getting them but there getting the 9 I bet these will be hoh only.

These are gonna be super limited my local spot isn't getting them but there getting the 9 I bet these will be hoh only.
I need these and hope they aren't as limited as you think... This is the last release I want for the rest of the year!!

Looks like we won't have to choose between the Olives and Thunders now anyway.  FNL manager here said they got all the info for the Bred IV's today, but nothing still for the Thunder IV's because the release date has been moved back to December.  And it is looking like Dec 26th...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom