Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

From that pic they look closer to the Cavs material albeit not as dark.  Can we get a confirm on that?
nerd.gif
They look closer to nubuck to me, possibly even durabuck, which would shock me. Confirmation??
Cavs are nubuck, at least some form of nubuck.  Definitely not that furball ashy larry suede from the Black/Red VI's.

Who knows, I could be completely wrong about the Thunders.
laugh.gif

now that im seeing more pics im not feeling these.

are these worth anything trade wise? i really really really want a pair of DB IVs :frown:

now that im seeing more pics im not feeling these.
are these worth anything trade wise? i really really really want a pair of DB IVs :frown:
Lol so do i. Your best bet is to grab the DB IXs, look for a trade and if you bust sell them on eBay and pay the difference.

not bad at all/ will copped if i get the chance really missed out last time / if i strike on the next release

Those pics should be making people riot over the Black/Cement IV's!!!  Durabuck on these and not the grails????  In the words of Key, Cris T.J and Coach......C'MON MAN!!!!!

Sooooo, we get durabuck on more limited/qs shoe but nubuck on the black cement iv's? You can re-retro a shoe with the same materials like the nubuck xii's and not change anything but switch up the black cement iv's? F/u jb!

lol not yall crying about durabuck, ya'll cant be for real? they just shoes, remember nike is a company and is only out for financial gain not customer satisfaction, we have already made them too rich to care, if yall dont like it then dont buy they shoes.

lol not yall crying about durabuck, ya'll cant be for real? they just shoes, remember nike is a company and is only out for financial gain not customer satisfaction, we have already made them too rich to care, if yall dont like it then dont buy they shoes.
To many men raised by women imo.

Back
Top Bottom