Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Can Someone Help Me Find The Thunders In Sz. 8.5?

:lol:

Glad I got these. I was hoping they wouldn't be a pair of kicks that looked better in pics than in person.

i had a guaranteed  ticket for these to but i passed thing was tho the ticket was not my size and i didn't feel like going threw the hassle of trading for my size so i just let the next man get em.. but now i'm regretting it 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Wow really? My pair of Bred XIs along with my little bro's pair are still scheduled for Wednesday. Someone told me that UPS considers Monday a holiday.

So they do deliver on New years eve? Just making sure because i have a pair in Jersey right now (to NY) yet the estimated delivery is thursday, the 3rd...

Damn they switched it back to Wednesday >: , but It's in New Jerz right now about 30 mins from me. I wonder if I can just call and pick them up on Monday morning.

I bought some on Amazon a few weeks ago and it took a while to get here since the vendor was from New York or something and I live in Cali.

I'm thinking of buying some from this site since it'll be a few bucks cheaper and they ship within Cali so the wait time shouldn't be that long.

The box pictured on their site doesn't match up with the box I received. It could also be an outdated stock picture but I'm just worried I might be ordering a different product. Could you PM or post the picture of what box you get when the insoles come in?

ftl used to be $19.99 now they are $24.99. I had the chance to stock up on eastbay when they were on sale for $9.99 smdh

Nice to see everyone getting their pairs ! , cant wait for Thursday to get my pair, then its onto the Lightnings!
smokin.gif

Can Someone Help Me Find The Thunders In Sz. 8.5?
They had sz 8 at left at northridge mall finishline. Went there today and i saw two boxes sz 10 and 9.5 along with the sz 8 they said returned 10 mins ago. Snatched them up and now i have two 9.5 and a 10 for trade bait later on. Good day.

Last edited:
I bought some on Amazon a few weeks ago and it took a while to get here since the vendor was from New York or something and I live in Cali.

I'm thinking of buying some from this site since it'll be a few bucks cheaper and they ship within Cali so the wait time shouldn't be that long.

The box pictured on their site doesn't match up with the box I received. It could also be an outdated stock picture but I'm just worried I might be ordering a different product. Could you PM or post the picture of what box you get when the insoles come in?
ftl used to be $19.99 now they are $24.99. I had the chance to stock up on eastbay when they were on sale for $9.99 smdh
Sorry, but are we talking about the same thing? I was referring to Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer Insoles. They had them on Eastbay for $9.99?

they are releasing the lightning iv in march!!
For some reason I don't find any of the IV's with cloth ankle straps appealing. Anyone else feel this way? Don't get me wrong I love the colors of the lightnings but I can't get over the ankle strap not being plastic.

Back
Top Bottom