Air Jordan Retro VI "Pistons" Detailed Pics (Warning They are Horrible)

Originally Posted by andfattoo

lol........ i cant believe this thread is 22 pages.
qft x 22
sick.gif
alien.gif

Only thing hot on these sneakers are the undersole, they aint even a "maybe, let me see how they look when they're released" sneaker, All these other team color schemes to chose from and they choose a team that has won 23 games out of 71, Epic Fail.

these are ugly but guarantee these will sell out after a while just like all the retro jordans at least here in the bay area

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by andfattoo

lol........ i cant believe this thread is 22 pages.
qft x 22
sick.gif
alien.gif

Its 22 pages of negative talk against the shoe, its not like the majority of us are saying anything good about them

Originally Posted by YawningGlory

Man, I can't wait to cop these!!!

At the Nike Factory Store.

For $29.99

To wear on rainy days.
QFT
pimp.gif

but only if they are $29.99, on the hash wall during a 30% off event

I really want to see candid photos of these from other members, before I buy. I have to get every VI this year, and yes, even these ones.

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

For $29.99

To wear on rainy days.
QFT
pimp.gif

lol im wit yall these are dodo

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

For $29.99

To wear on rainy days.
QFT
pimp.gif

lol im wit yall these are dodo

I'd have to spray paint the midsole black to rock these. All those weird power ranger colors, no thanks. Not even for 29.99 with 30% off on hash wall.

It's funny because these are releasing in the upcoming months, you would think someone on the Pistons would rock these ahem ahem Rip. Nope. He's straight with his heat. He's rocking the Flint XIII's. I don't blame him either. I wouldn't rock these if they were free either.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just saw these on ebay they look better i must admit but still a no cop unless i can find them $40 or under...the pl & suede combo looks so corner storish to me .......

384810374.jpg

384810356.jpg

384810359.jpg

384810368.jpg

384810371.jpg

384810378.jpg

384810383.jpg

384810385.jpg

384810395.jpg

384810376.jpg

384810363.jpg

384810349.jpg

alien.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
& I lol'ed @ "power rangers colors"
roll.gif

Had the toe not been patent leather and the blue midsole without speckles these would of had potential. I still will rank these ahead of gay pride (play-doh) vi's though.

i got a strong feeling everyones opinion on these is going to change, i aint gonna lie, those new pics up there make them look really good, i saw them in person too and to be honest, there not that bad.

Back
Top Bottom