Air Jordan Retro VI "Pistons" Detailed Pics (Warning They are Horrible)

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Best believe im coppin
pimp.gif
Don't take this the wrong way, And I'm from the 954-305 area, but you copping... why does this NOT Surprise me
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]also from that area ...[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] what I'm surprised with is that my dog Guerrilla likes this garbage but thinks the motor sports are bad...[/color]
ohwell.gif

Synonyms for terrible:

Awful
Horrible
Frightful
Appalling
Horrific
Trash
Unpleasant
Dreadful
Garbage
Dire
Bad
Poor

I think that basically sums it up... Did i leave any out?

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

The red bottom with the clear sole looks nice, thats about it.
I was thinking the same thing. I actually like how the red looks on the bottom against the icy soles. Unfortunately, you can't wear themupside down, so these are unwearable because the rest of it looks like an abomination, an atrocity against the creative genius that was the AJ VI, and I'mappalled by the--

.....oh f*ck this scholarly sh*t....

THEY LOOK LIKE THE LUCKY CHARMS LEPRECHAUN SH*T ALL OVER A PAIR OF BLACK PATENT LEATHER 6s, AND THEN THREW THE SUEDE TOILET PAPER HE USED TO WIPE HIS @SS WITHON TOP OF THEM!

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

The red bottom with the clear sole looks nice, thats about it.
I was thinking the same thing. I actually like how the red looks on the bottom against the icy soles. Unfortunately, you can't wear them upside down, so these are unwearable because the rest of it looks like an abomination, an atrocity against the creative genius that was the AJ VI, and I'm appalled by the--

.....oh f*ck this scholarly sh*t....

THEY LOOK LIKE THE LUCKY CHARMS LEPRECHAUN SH*T ALL OVER A PAIR OF BLACK PATENT LEATHER 6s, AND THEN THREW THE SUEDE TOILET PAPER HE USED TO WIPE HIS @SS WITH ON TOP OF THEM!

eek.gif

laugh.gif

These just aren't a good look at all and that's after I just reviewed them for a 2nd time....

yup . easiest pass of my life.Jordan is garbage and I think this is the worst shoe I have ever seen.

This has to be a complete and total joke.

My best guess is that this is JB's way of testing us consumers to see how far they can go with producing garbage and still see sales.
ohwell.gif

I don't normally comment on stuff like this but these have to be one of the most fake looking pairs of Jordans that I'veever seen. Considering the Pistons used to be the bane of MJ's existence until the Bulls beat the brakes of the Pistons in '91, the concept of a Jordantribute shoe to the Pistons is a farce. Now if this was a 'clean' Bulls colorway and the Pistons logo was on the sole to symbolize the Bulls steppingon them on the way to the title, maybe I could dig that.
pimp.gif

I know Rip is a Jordan Brand athlete but he is a Piston so F him too.
roll.gif

SOUTHSIDE!

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=STB4s7Qhf40

barforama.jpg

These are looking ugly.

Even though they ugly +@$ hell you'll still see a lot of cats weaing them FTL.

Back
Top Bottom