Air Jordan Retro VI "Pistons" Detailed Pics (Warning They are Horrible)

I think these right here took everybody's worst-of-all time spot hands down...The next least favorite jordan post should have bout 80 pages of this joint right here...lol

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

GreatestGoliath wrote:
(broke necks with my Flip 3 though)....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

DSCF3463.JPG

DSCF3464.JPG

Believe it (While I listen to that Lemon Kush)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

beleave that you had the flips its just to think people would break there necks over this shoes to me the flips are not all that

Well you have to understand Aventura is hypebeast central, anything over 2 years old that's in nds condition is considered heat to these clowns, had my Ben Grimms on and kids staring, had my Melo 12's on people looking... Trust here in South Florida it sadly doesn't take much lol

they arent that bad i seen 2 people rocking them today a female and a male...they guy was rocking them nice with a pistons fitted on chicks they look bad
i wouldnt cop pass for me....feeling those grape spikes

Even if I seen the, at the Nike outlet for $60 I'd probably still pass. I'd need to try em on- but wouldnt pay more than $60...

yea, i in no way support this color way, but there have been so many release that were dubbed as being terrible, but ended up as a classic. Laney V comes to mind. Wouldnt be surprised if a few years down the road, a lot of ppl who copped these in outlet mall, somehow end up making these a classic.

i peeped these in person a week before they came out nd didnt think they looked too bad, i had to give in today nd copped. i actually liked the way the patent leather make the shoe look, i think its different

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

they arent that bad i seen 2 people rocking them today a female and a male...they guy was rocking them nice with a pistons fitted on chicks they look bad
i wouldnt cop pass for me....feeling those grape spikes
why does the pistons colorway look bad on women?   also, if you are considering getting the grape spikes id advise to put purple laces in them. makes the shoe a little more "grape."

Saw them today in person man these things look worse in person...and the PL looked like it had glitter 
sick.gif

the PL does but ehhh, i always end up buying ishh wit crazy wierd colorwayss anyway. definately wouldnt mind being that person dat pplz b like he actually bought dem ugly ishh, kuz i definately bought the krytonate skypositezz and everyone said i wasted my money on those to0

NOW why in the helllll are these NOT on disco on swoosh.... What the .... is going on over there at NDC.
mad.gif

I myself wouldn't cop for 90 but DAMN give some ppl a chance.

Originally Posted by ceemackk

These would be dope if they changed the black to white.

The pl or suede?  Or the whole shoe?

It might just look a lot like the oreo though

Back
Top Bottom