Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

View media item 1401806 Sizes are still popping up randomly on NDC. and outta nowhere size 11 popped up [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]. GOD IS GOOD. now I Got Both [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]. I hate bragging, because I know how the other side of it feels, please don't take it that way. and all of this release date crap was fun, but never again lol. I'll stick with preordering from my friend. I can't afford any more headaches. But to everyone that was successful Kudos. and to everyone who didn't ... just keep trying

Weird. I passed on these but my buddy said that none of the stores in my city got them? I am in Canada and know that we don't get exclusive releases but all the information given out about this release indicated that it would be a general release.. or so I thought..  Well.. good luck to everyone that cops.

Waiting for them Hare's and Bordeaux :pimp:

Buying Js is getting worse and worse I think. I'm glad only a few pairs grab my attention.

It's not Eastbay it's your local state.
On the first of January of this year,  they added a few more states that require collection of taxes.

smh, what a shame. Should've known it'd be only a matter of time

My Eastbay went thru tax free. Maybe because I'm a Gold club member? just wondering

I'm a platinum member.... has nothing to do with that. Part of the reason I got platinum membership was that it offered free shipping. Then to add to the fact that EB didn't tax I'd usually be able to purchase sneakers for retail then have it shipped next day for only an additional $10. Doesn't get any better than that. Now they've screwed that all up for me lol. Honestly the tax on the shoe insn't much considering how much you're paying retail but when you buy as many shoes as I buy throughout the year it definitely adds up.

No bueno EB :smh:

Havent been around forever, but these 10s had the nicest leather ive seen on a Jordan sneaker. Soft. Not shiny. Just felt high quality.

The HOH I went to this morning had a lot of pairs. Grab my 10.5 after a 30min wait. The leather on these is better than Columbia 4 and French Blue 7. They feel soft like the Laser 1s.

Last edited:
just picked up my pair 
smokin.gif

Locked down a 10.5 and a 11 for the Homie!

pears of these are good

3 pairs would be Bloody Murder.....

Back
Top Bottom