Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Is that a person or a site?
nerd.gif

We are a State! 
laugh.gif

Who's on to us????  who Sent You!

Last edited:
Employee at foot action asked if I got my Bob 10's at finish line? I said how did you know. He said foot action and foot locker didn't get any at all due to ASW. They're not getting their shipment until next week. He said they'll be making calls early next week. Just trying to give hope to people who haven't recieved a call.

After fighting with the check out process with eastbay for 20 min, I got a pair. Can't wait to have them in hand...

I'ma old dude so i didn't really give these a 2nd thought...
But I was out today picking up some Kyrie ASGs for a buddy and checked these Xs out.
They are niiiice.
If I wore red shoes, I'da grabbed them.

(side note: Had on some Bordeauxs today in honor of AllStar Weekend and this youngbuck stopped me to ask me who my "Plug" was.
I told him, "2011 was my plug for these."
He didn't get it.)
indifferent.gif

Employee at foot action asked if I got my Bob 10's at finish line? I said how did you know. He said foot action and foot locker didn't get any at all due to ASW. They're not getting their shipment until next week. He said they'll be making calls early next week. Just trying to give hope to people who haven't recieved a call.
Which footaction?

received another phone today (release day) from my local Footaction saying I won another 10.5
indifferent.gif
 thats 3 stores (FTL, FNL, FTA) I signed up and all 3 hit (i only need one tho
laugh.gif
)

received another phone today (release day) from my local Footaction saying I won another 10.5:stoneface:  thats 3 stores (FTL, FNL, FTA) I signed up and all 3 hit (i only need one tho:lol: )

Are you in SoCal? My girl got a call today too saying we won another pair saying they just got their shipment in...Burbank Footaction

i ordered mine from eastbay 7 hours ago. still no shipping confirmation. anyone else order from eastbay?

My HOH is getting the rest of their shipment monday or Tuesday. Hopefully I can grab then. work screwed me up today..

These are sitting around my way (Champs Thousand Oaks), but no Bred 1 lows anywhere. Damn you SoCal.

Last edited:
Really wanted to get my pair on FNL so I could use my WC rewards. Got nothing but the splash page for 40 mins. Copped on NDC, and used my WC rewards on a nice JB tee on FNL. Wednesday will be here soon enough to rock em next weekend.

Picked up 2 pairs today...one pair was tumbled leatherish...the other was a mix between tumbled leather and smooth...both boxes had already been looked at before I got my hands on them so I'm guessing there was some mix and matching going on with the raffle winners that got there before I did

My HOH is getting the rest of their shipment monday or Tuesday. Hopefully I can grab then. work screwed me up today..
Told my supervisor I'm not working another Saturday because I missed out on these.

First release I missed out on on the internet since the Carmine 6's

I had 2 work computers and 2 cell phones going today.

These were easier online than locally. Sold out down here but done doing favors today. 9, 9.5, 12 and more done. Onto chrome shoes

these are looking pretty good in pics. had to have my nephew pic up my pair i won from raffle since im OT.
they let you do that? ive always had to show ID, and my ID info had to match what they had. thats awesome if they relaxing that rule a little

it was totally my fault. slept too late , about an hour too late. I'll try to find these in a decent price but if not im ok w the ladys

it was totally my fault. slept too late , about an hour too late. I'll try to find these in a decent price but if not im ok w the ladys
did you check all the websites? i woke up at around 12 and found that ndc and footlocker were totally out. but i managed to cart a pair at eastbay around 12:30.

Back
Top Bottom