Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Confusing quality with personal preference :lol:

The next step is to use thicker leather to help with the creasing.

I picked up some brooks brothers loafers for work in black and brown colors. Wear them all day and the creasing is minimal and they still look new a few months later.

Def showed me that nice leather can make a real difference.

that's what i hate most about Jordans the inconsistent quality.I can shoot ball in lebrons and they still look new

Yea but your experience comes from different materials altogether. The newer foam/hyperfuse/plastic stuff holds better than leather.

Confusing quality with personal preference :lol:

The next step is to use thicker leather to help with the creasing.

I picked up some brooks brothers loafers for work in black and brown colors. Wear them all day and the creasing is minimal and they still look new a few months later.

Def showed me that nice leather can make a real difference.

that's what i hate most about Jordans the inconsistent quality.I can shoot ball in lebrons and they still look new

Lebrons are tanks though, and the material they're made of allows them to hold up like that. It's literally impossible to do the same with Jordans, Kobes, and numerous other shoes. Has nothing to do with quality.

Anybody else get a severe weather alert on their tracking info? This is what is says on mine "Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery. / We’re working to deliver your package as soon as possible." Wtf man, now I have to wait longer right? I didn't even realize Nike was doing the free 2-day shipping so I bought it with regular shipping and now this weather thing.

Yup....same thing here. I thought all the bad weather was in the NorthEast, not Tennesseez....wtf?

I missed out on the BOBs all weekend, but finally just copped off Finishline. Pretty excited. I haven't copped a Jordan since probably the HOJ 6s

Wow they must have got a second shipment. The grey liberty's were gone in minutes but these are still showing FSR...

Back
Top Bottom