Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Thanks for link man. Ended up picking up  a 10.5 and 2 pairs of jordan 2 DARK CONCORD for 60USD each.
Thats a hell of a deal bro. You sure them are 60U.S cause the site shows it as being 60E.U . Just checking seeing you said you picked em up cause for that price id grab em even though i dont like em that much but to add to the collection. Dont wanna get to checkout & see my card charged for the around 140U.S that i think 60E.U converts to, lol.

Thats a hell of a deal bro. You sure them are 60U.S cause the site shows it as being 60E.U . Just checking seeing you said you picked em up cause for that price id grab em even though i dont like em that much but to add to the collection. Dont wanna get to checkout & see my card charged for the around 140U.S that i think 60E.U converts to, lol.
Yep. If you create an account and go to checkout they usually show the price with out the vat(Im in Aus).

I actually sold my 2s the other day for 265AUD delivered lol.

Ordered from FNL about noon or so Wednesday, and already out for delivery for Thursday.  Take note Nike!  The ASG Kyrie's ordered on the weekend from Nike arrive the same day.  I realize Indy is closer than Memphis but not 2 days closer.

Is it just me or does anyone else never wear their 10s with jeans? I just dont think it looks good with jeans. I mostly wear my 10s with shorts or sweats/joggers...
Might be just you 
nerd.gif

If BOB's was as limited as those 6s. They hype would have been the same.

Agreed. Im glad they weren't

If the Infra 6s were Gym red 6s Id of copped, and would agree they was better.

The Pinkish hue killed them 6s , and thats why I say Broadway 10s>>>>>>Infra 6s.

I wasn't thrill about the 6s color way till i got them in person. Should of kept my extra pair, i wouldn't go as far as to say b.o.b over 6s but its a close call imo.

Last edited:
^Yea ,See I had them 6s in hand, and they wasnt what I was expecting. Bulls over were nice in pic ,and in hand. My only issue with em ,was the pair I got, wasnt as tumbled, as I wouldve liked. None the less ,they got the appeal & theyll snap necks.

Its all personal preference.

Last edited:
Just got in,a pair yesterday, I'm liking it, a lot.. :nthat:
Now I just need the weather to cooperate..

Last edited:
There are still PLENTY of these in midtown in NYC. I went to the Jordan store, Champs & Foot locker they still had plenty of pairs.
Seeing as how it was ASW they flooded the streets with

Got my "precreased" oops I mean "remastered" pair from FNL yesterday. Pics to come.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom