Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

did NOT expect this... retro 11s numbers lol where did this come from. i thought these would be a limited all star retro wtf 
laugh.gif
thank you gawd

I hate when you try to tell yourself "This is what you're sticking to" then you see pictures and as release date gets closer the thought process is "Oh, dang, these are nice maybe I should get these too." 

Damn i want these, but the posite mirrors are just killing me... It's got to be this or the other. No way I'm missing out on Oreo's the following week. Can't have it all. 
ohwell.gif

Do you guys think the mirrors would sit for a little longer than these 10's?

Damn i want these, but the posite mirrors are just killing me... It's got to be this or the other. No way I'm missing out on Oreo's the following week. Can't have it all. :\  

No

I hate when you try to tell yourself "This is what you're sticking to" then you see pictures and as release date gets closer the thought process is "Oh, dang, these are nice maybe I should get these too." 
Actually for me nowadays its backwards I tell myself like yea ima cop but the closer it gets to release date im like am im really tryna drop $200 on these and I just tell myself nah. It sucks cuz I would like to have em but since im not swimming in money im just going after must haves from here on out.

Damn i want these, but the posite mirrors are just killing me... It's got to be this or the other. No way I'm missing out on Oreo's the following week. Can't have it all. :\  

You must not have heard. Those mirrors are stupid limited. They won't sit for more than an hour

i want these but my luck is telling me there is no way that i will get these for retail. something will happen. watch.

feels like the infrared23 6 release.

i want these but my luck is telling me there is no way that i will get these for retail. something will happen. watch.

feels like the infrared23 6 release.
if yall can remember a year ago around this time this same discussion was happening regarding the 6s...people saying theyre everywhere but in the end all of the pairs were in new orleans...so it seemed as if they were more limited than what they were...these may be similar but the hype aint the same this go round...

Last edited:

if yall can remember a year ago around this time this same discussion was happening regarding the 6s...people saying theyre everywhere but in the end all of the pairs were in new orleans...so it seemed as if they were more limited than what they were...these may be similar but the hype aint the same this go round...
exactly.

I don't really see these being a problem honestly.

Infrared 23's, Ferarri XlV's, the difference between those and these is that they 1)had hype from the very start and 2)were never for a second going to be GR's.

These X's seem more like the Spizike/History of Jordan Vl's than anything, with those only selling out because they were limited.

We'll see how it got come V-Day though. :nerd:

Last edited:
I don't really see these being a problem honestly.

Infrared 23's, Ferarri XlV's, the difference between those and these is that they 1)had hype from the very start and 2)were never for a second going to be GR's.

These X's seem more like the Spizike/History of Jordan Vl's than anything, with those only selling out because they were limited.

We'll see how it got come V-Day though.
nerd.gif
yeah i agree with what you are saying for sure. its a red shoe tho... just have this feeling in the back of my mind like it won't go as smoothly for me as I think it will.

Last edited:
also feels like this is one of those shoes that nobody is talking about but everyone plans on copping. could be wrong tho.

Actually for me nowadays its backwards I tell myself like yea ima cop but the closer it gets to release date im like am im really tryna drop $200 on these and I just tell myself nah. It sucks cuz I would like to have em but since im not swimming in money im just going after must haves from here on out.
It's usually the same for me as well but these are pretty nice. I'll probably pass because I'm getting pickier and I told myself to do 3 things this year to make it a success. Buy a new car (which should happen soon), new job with my degree (doesn't really effect the shoe collection), and buy a house. I've been putting a lot of things on the back burner just to make sure all 3 of those get done.

^^^ I agree. My local champs said they're doing ticket sizes. Just have to show up 10am the Sunday before release and you get your shoe reserved with a size ticket. They did the same with the Columbia 4's, and their was only me and 1 other person there when the store opened. Should be a easy copp for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom