Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Off top how you going to say youll leave at that, when you did nothing to make a point.
Aint no cop out, youre confused, Theyre decent songs, not great. 4 songs dont equal a great artist.

You sound exacly like the epitome of a kanye d-riding fanboy.
Btw we could never be fam , cause I dont play into hype, obviously youre the opposite ,the brainwashed ,the majority. Those that play that role could never mesh with me.

No hate , u just needed to be put in your lane, cant play like you made a point ,when you didnt say nothing at all. Like I said theyre decent songs ,not great, great is what you dubbed them. I assure u this much none of those tracks are on my playlist/mp3.

Theres much better music out there than kanyes music.

Last edited:
Off top how you going to say youll leave at that, when you did nothing to make a point.
Aint no cop out, youre confused, Theyre decent songs, not great. 4 songs dont equal great.

You sound exacly like the epitome of a kanye d-riding fanboy.
Btw we could never be fam , cause I dont play into hype, obviously youre the opposite ,the brainwashed ,the majority. Those that play that role could never mesh with me.

No hate , u just needed to be put in your lane, cant play like you made a point ,when you didnt say nothing at all. Like I said theyre decent songs ,not great, great is what you dubbed them. I assure u this much none of those tracks are on my playlist/mp3.

Theres much better music out there than kanyes music.
i like that you didnt quote me but still throwing shade at a wall you have no idea about...

i couldnt be further from a fan-boy ... i like some of his music & hes from chicago point blank
there is better music than kanyes & no one is saying different but you all in ya feels tossing blind shots at a cover wall hoping to hit something.....

fell into what hype? because i like a shoe a rappers name happens to be attached to :lol: your reaching far as **** with these made up theories

"no hate but i needed to be put in my place" "we could never be fam" :rofl: shut yo clown *** up you couldnt put a period in its place.

Last edited:
Dont have to quote you, you knew it was directed towards u, and youve still yet make a point.

No shade at a wall, thats shade off your skull, cause youre to dense to absorb the truth.

But yea, you love him, I dont.

I agree that Agree to disagree is the end result.

Last edited:
paint ya face n keep dancing ...krustofski

giphy.gif

Last edited:
@coldcity Forever blinded by light.

Wake up , you been asleep for to long rip van winkle-ski.

:lol:

Last edited:
im sure, he means the 10...but no one really thought those were limited after the allocations loaded on FTL and all that

^Yea that coversations over with .

I got to see them Bulls over Broadway 10s in person They are just as fresh looking ,maybe slightly better in the flesh.

On pair I was showed, I didnt notice any notable flaws, but Im sure theres bound to be pairs thatll be messed up.

Last edited:
I just saw the 10's in person also and the quality seems to be pretty good but at the same time they don't look as good as they do in the pictures on page 1. This is just my opinion.

^Yea that coversations over with .

I got to see them Bulls over Broadway 10s in person They are just as fresh looking ,maybe slightly better in the flesh.

On pair I was showed, I didnt notice any notable flaws, but Im sure theres bound to be pairs thatll be messed up.
u happen to see that second colorway? i am wondering if the bulls really have better leather quality

^Looking real clean in natural light.

Also makes me believe the white speckled outsole was the best way to go with these. I think a black outsole with white speckles could have been a lot smoother, but the white helps break the monotony of the black and red.

was gonna get the Lady's from the Plug to have both... but i think i'll just double up on these instead.

I'm not gonna wear a Sliver n Gamma shoe anyways..

2 Pears Please!

Back
Top Bottom