Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

I've won 2 pairs of Champagnes, 6 pairs of What The LeBrons, 8 pairs of Legend Blues, and 1 pair of Just Dons. I have about 30 tickets for these and Lady Liberty's and I got zero calls yesterday. Only two stores left that's making calls today. I can't believe this.

View media item 1399822

I am going to call my Store today, hopefully they got me if not it's online trying to get these and pearl 4's

Welp got a friend last size 13 in these. Champs and HOH have the most pair on GR release but only had 50 Liberty & 50 BOB @ HOH and 30 Liberty & 25 BOB @ champs. Both sold out (this a Jordan town)  but that's odd my HOH usually get 150 plus on a GR release. Welp just my town.

a lot of the footlockers around my area that were supposed to get these aren't getting Em anymore.

people be lurking in here
nerd.gif

Is this a general release or are some stores not getting it? I was told of a champs store not getting it around here

DMV, Dulles FTL now says they aren't getting this release. Last week and a half they said otherwise. Weird.

how much longer are these dropping . (like how many hours) I'm in Japan so my time zones is like 13 hours ahead.

i didn't see a jk in there so it's hard to tell if it's a joke.

I know it's a general release but I was also told of a local champs saying they're not getting it so maybe they're lying about that

i didn't see a jk in there so it's hard to tell if it's a joke.

I know it's a general release but I was also told of a local champs saying they're not getting it so maybe they're lying about that
They could be but that's been happening recently where a random store like champs or FTA isn't getting a certain release. Happened to a FTA by me for I believe the columbia 4s

I've won 2 pairs of Champagnes, 6 pairs of What The LeBrons, 8 pairs of Legend Blues, and 1 pair of Just Dons. I have about 30 tickets for these and Lady Liberty's and I got zero calls yesterday. Only two stores left that's making calls today. I can't believe this.
Should be a piece of cake online....

Last edited:
these more limited than just dons?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
need 20 pairs then

I'm sure most places that didn't get them will do so at a later date. Nike delaying shipments to make it seem like they're limited

First raffle I've ever won (foot locker in atlanta) so I'm guessing this must be an easy cop cause I never win these.  Funny though cause they left me a voicemail telling me I had until tomorrow at 6.  I call to confirm and they tried to tell me they didn't call me and I didn't win.  LOL Had to remind the girl that I have them on voicemail.  Kinda weird but it speaks to just how shaky this raffle system is. 

These are definitely softer than the Lady Liberty. You will all be pleased with quality.

I'm not sure why the French 7's and columbia 4's didn't have this same leather. Feels VERY good.

Back
Top Bottom