Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Finally got in to see a pair of these at a store and I have to say the leather is absolutely amazing :pimp:

Colorway is garbage tho

Finally got in to see a pair of these at a store and I have to say the leather is absolutely amazing :pimp:

Colorway is garbage tho

Strooooongly disagree on the colorway being trash, they used the rite she of red, thank god it wasn't that infrared 23 color

Not amazing, but a hell of a lot better than the leather from previous retros. The crap quality that JB has been spewing over the past few years, that's all what these "collectors" nowadays know. So when they see something above subpar, it's like an anomaly to them.

Got the "they're in other people's cart" message until the infamous "OOS." :smh: Too bad these weren't on the SNKRS app.. Oreos were a breeze.

I copped the oreos but Personally these are my favorite releases so far this year although toe box do crease easily but overall quality /color is good imo. These were a breeze to cop online and was able to get 3 online for myself and friends. For the oreos I wasnt even able to get on the landing page properly to cop the oreos. Luckily i walked into champs and sportszone with no raffle and copped the oreos in store. Probably helped that its snowing here and people didnt claim their shoes. But overall i liked the BoBs more.

Anyone still not receive theirs from NDC? I haven't received an update in my shipping since the 17th. The normal weather status blah blah blah. Their chat is no help either. 

Im new to the site but have browsed for yrs now, I never actually signed up for the simple fact when people state actual problems that many have seen from a shoe like this alot are quick to jump down their throat if they aint as happy with their pair as others. So I'll explain this whole situation a lil more clear. When people talk about the softness,its not to soft, but what they mean is like alot of kicks their could be some type of layer of reinforcement behind it to be able to use such soft leather as these have. The softness is on point, but obviously they didnt think ahead the problems it would cause. & those sayin just return them, well sad to say but 99% of us dont live in NY where theres usually more than enough to go around most of the time & if we returned ours we'd have 1/2 the J's we do now in our posession cause we obviously cant exchange them for another pair. These creases & other situations bein brought up are real & a huge problem with many of these pairs of bob X's made. Luckily I was fortunate to grab a pair online plus 1 in store from winning the raffle, but every store champs, fta, fnl, all but ftl at my mall made people inspect their pair before leaving the store cause of these problems & many left without even purchasing & were salt. Sorry for the big post but its wrong people gettin dumped on for stating real facts about the problems with a "remastered" shoe thats mad fire but leaves u with that uneasy feeling when you see the nice pairs without creasing or these flimsy side panels & know your not gettin what u paid for. These pic's should be self explanatory, & with my toe box on each, if I didn't stuff extra paper from old pairs I saved into them to try & get these creases to form out over time, you'd be able to tell way more cause these creases are deep like they been worn for a wk strait.
I know what you mean. I wasn't planing on copping the BOB's but I tried them on at FTL when I picked up my liberty pair and thought these were okay. I walked from the bench to the mirror twice and they came out looking FOUL like your pics, I can't do it. I did the same thing with liberty pair, which has different leather, and barerly any creasing. The only way you can it is by taking the shoe off and looking at it up close. I agree the leather is nice but it should be re-inforced some kind of way. I don't mind creasing if it kind of blends in with the look of shoe, like AJ 1's do. But I can't own a shoe that creases so bad just from casual wear, let alone just trying them on in store, where they look like I went in and dropped 55 on my Knicks, LOL!!!!
laugh.gif
mad.gif

If you like your J's stiff as denim with heavy starch you might Want to grab some of the non remastered J's . Some ppl have just been conditioned to think pleather is the best material ever made, I'll take the material on these over the garbage on the 2011 10s any day

Last edited:
If you like your J's stiff as denim with heavy starch you might Want to grab some of the non remastered J's . Some ppl have just been conditioned to think pleather is the best material ever made, I'll take the material on these over the garbage on the 2011 10s any day

Wore my 2013 Steel 10s today... Man the leather on mine is still stiff even after wearing them at least 10 times.

The bigger picture, if you wear shoes they crease, get use to it.  If you don't care for creasing, pick a different hobby, maybe collect sandals or something. I think part of it has to do with people wanting to resell after wearing. 10's have always been crease magnets, look at the toe box, it's asking for it! The leather debate is beating a dead horse, wait til' they remaster the remastered pairs and tack on another 30-40 buck on retail price... There is no winning 
roll.gif
  Rant over

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom