Air Jordan Retro X "Lady Liberty" (02/14/15 $190)

Warming my car up so I can go grab the liberties.

Surprised they aren't hyped but I'm glad too. That grey finish is nice to me.

one thing I have NEVER understood is when people say "easy cop online" . it makes no sense. you just clicked add to cart not even a fraction of a second faster than some other people. it's not like you took your time, scrolled through the sizes, and then nonchalantly picked your size... (BTW im not being salty, i already copped both 10s, I just wanna know the reasoning behind that saying?
Me personally, I use Finishline a lot because its where I usually get through and secure my pairs. And you have to deal with the splash screen. If I can get through the splash and check out before 10:30 (8:30 before this year) I would consider it an easy cop. 

But most of the time. You get through the splash and add the shoes to your cart. Then you get thrown into the splash screen trying to get to your cart. Most recently trying to get a pair of Legend Blue 11s for my boy I was in and out of splash screens till like 12:30. And I was on the site since 8:00 when they dropped. So yea, for me there is definitely a measure for an easy cop. 

I have had some luck adding to cart with NDC recently as well tho I used to strike out there all the time which is why I started going to FNL and just used NDC as a back up just incase I got lucky. And I agree NDC is just luck of the draw for the most part. That countdown clock has made things much easier. 

Heads up DMV fam, FNL in Dulles is getting another 10 pairs in on Tuesday apparently according to their manager.

I was able to cart multiple pairs across all websites, only kept 3 for myself. Now they are all saying sold out.

All of the major retailers seem to be sold out except FNL but that is par for the course with Jordan releases. They are always last due to their erratic cart software. 

one thing I have NEVER understood is when people say "easy cop online" . it makes no sense. you just clicked add to cart not even a fraction of a second faster than some other people. it's not like you took your time, scrolled through the sizes, and then nonchalantly picked your size... (BTW im not being salty, i already copped both 10s, I just wanna know the reasoning behind that saying?

You must be new to copping online.

Dudes have spent hours trying to checkout with crashes and traffic.

I've literally gone to pick up my shoes, went to the gym afterwards and dudes were finally checking out.

You must be new to copping online.

Dudes have spent hours trying to checkout with crashes and traffic.

I've literally gone to pick up my shoes, went to the gym afterwards and dudes were finally checking out.
I usually always go preorder because with my career I never know when I'll have to drop everything and go in. but my idea of an easy cop is going on a site and adding to cart 2 or 3 minutes after the countdown is done and then checking out. but that's what I think

Won several raffles for these. I love em! Slept on now, but these will skyrocket in value in a few years.

won a raffle for a friend. then we went to local mall about bought 3 pair. no hype at all down here guessing cause its sunday and mardi gras weekend

Was in bmore at the aquarium an literally forgot to try lol anywhere still got these online? NDC ftl and fnl won't work/say sold out. @bigj505 any spots you know of still got em locally

Was in bmore at the aquarium an literally forgot to try lol anywhere still got these online? NDC ftl and fnl won't work/say sold out. @bigj505 any spots you know of still got em locally

If you are still at the aquarium, check out the gallery. They have a footlocker and Dtlr in there.

Otherwise, I'm not sure.

Warming my car up so I can go grab the liberties.

Surprised they aren't hyped but I'm glad too. That grey finish is nice to me.
Let Me Know how the Leather is???

I haven't held one in hand yet!

Leather is soft like the bob but has a different texture. I'm cool with it. I still believe these and the bob have softer leather than the columbia iv.

Leather is soft like the bob but has a different texture. I'm cool with it. I still believe these and the bob have softer leather than the columbia iv.
YO! @bigj505

The Leather on the top by the Sock Liner - is it smooth like the BOB or a Disstressed Leather like material????

no , they really do. what made me like the red 10 in person was how soft it was. seems great to break in immediately

Back
Top Bottom