[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i pray these dont sell out quick.

wanna get 2 pairs pretty bad.

always seen people rocking these on the court and was mad i didnt have em.

def not gonna miss out this time around

Excited for these to drop. 

Does anyone know how many of these will be released to the public? Haven't seen anything about being limited, so that should mean I have a good chance of copping a pair right?

Got the 05s when they dropped. Definitely one of my grails. Cant wait. As always, Good luck to all that want em.

and so will these 
tired.gif

I feel like these GR releases have been easier to cop recently. Idk why but I feel like there has been a lot less hassle trying to cop these GRs. Hopefully I don't strike out on these too
happy.gif
The general public hype starting to die down and JB is starting to make more pairs for their retro releases.

Easy pass for me, im good with my Chi's....However if those red steels re-release, those would be a problem

I remember I had these and all the other men's colorways that were retroed the first time around (the Ice Blues, Linens, Red/Steels, and Black/Black). Sold of all of 'em for some reason, but the only 2 I really regret getting rid of were the Ice Blues and Linens. I still think those Linens were slept on hard that year

Back
Top Bottom