[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Seeing this makes me wish FNL would have gotten the Bel Air's.
laugh.gif

You gotta log in first, bad things happen when you try to log into your account after adding to cart.
Its happened to me before also.
That's happened to me before. Try logging out next time, they should pop back up in your cart. Then try logging in again

And just got the email from FNL that my order is fine, so good deal. I am happy that was able to use my WC $30 off cards, love when I cop under retail. 

Wow, got to ftl to buy the lebrons, line is wrapped around the building, had no idea, the thirst for these was like this.

I'm blessed/cursed to have small feet. Went to my local Finish Line at like 740 and the last pair they had was my size, 8.

Good luck to everyone else!

if anyone is still looking, FTL just tweeted they have 7.5-18 sizes, but they are backordered.

Last edited:
Anyone's jumpman on the back look kinda off?? Mine looks like it has a prosthetic hand, my man pair jumpman has a gut, another guy's has no neck...where's the QA??

What is that $10 coupon?
Its a WC reword for purchasing between certain dates the month of August, same as the regular WC, can be used on all, but only $10 off.
 Anyone's jumpman on the back look kinda off?? Mine looks like it has a prosthetic hand, my man pair jumpman has a gut, another guy's has no neck...where's the QA??
QA is no ware. Since we all will buy with a price upped and don't ask more question in the first few hours, the QA team is on a long vacation. 

mean.gif
 $250
My thoughts exactly - R They 4 Real!?! nice try though...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom