Air Jordan Retro X - White/Black/Varsity Red - 310805-100 - SPRING 2012

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

hmmm maybe they could just be fooling us and could release these instead....I surel hope not...that varsity red instead of true red still is buggin me
air-jordan-x-10-un-chicago-sample.png
Whoah!!
eyes.gif
those look like

nvzlee.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

hmmm maybe they could just be fooling us and could release these instead....I surel hope not...that varsity red instead of true red still is buggin me
air-jordan-x-10-un-chicago-sample.png
Whoah!!
eyes.gif
those look like

nvzlee.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by adjordanfan

Does this information mean that there will be a definite release of the Chicago X's?  And if so, do you guys all think that we might be able to get our hands on an OG pair (values of OG will drop)?  Regardless, this is exciting news...
Why do people always think because a retro releases the price of the OG will drop. Example: When the concord XI's re-retro the OG's and 2000 price will not drop mostly because of the quality of the new retros and the minor detail changes JB does so the shoes are not exactly like the OG's. If these are in fact the Chicago X retros the OG's were true red and these will be varsity red. 

the price sometimes does drop, look at hares and wred 12s. They should put a 45 on the side like that sample pair that was on air-jordans had.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by adjordanfan

Does this information mean that there will be a definite release of the Chicago X's?  And if so, do you guys all think that we might be able to get our hands on an OG pair (values of OG will drop)?  Regardless, this is exciting news...
Why do people always think because a retro releases the price of the OG will drop. Example: When the concord XI's re-retro the OG's and 2000 price will not drop mostly because of the quality of the new retros and the minor detail changes JB does so the shoes are not exactly like the OG's. If these are in fact the Chicago X retros the OG's were true red and these will be varsity red. 

the price sometimes does drop, look at hares and wred 12s. They should put a 45 on the side like that sample pair that was on air-jordans had.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

i think these are just a tease purely a early sample theres no way JB would release these as opposed to the OG cw 
...drastically change the shape of iv's since the 99 retro
...use cheap paint that peels off instantly on fire red iii's, cg iv's and aqua viii's
...reverse the jumpman on xi's
...release varsity red vi's immediately followed by an infrared pack
...release infrared vi's w/ nubuck instead of durabuck
...release flu game xii's with nubuck instead of leather
...waste carmine vi material to make 6-17-23's

but my fingers are crossed for chicagos like everyone else.

i think these are just a tease purely a early sample theres no way JB would release these as opposed to the OG cw 
...use cheap paint that peels off instantly on fire red iii's, cg iv's and aqua viii's

What happened to that "Knicks" CW we saw like 6 months or so ago? I liked that orange and blue (go with my Gator gear) and I've got stacks of red and black kicks. I'll hold out for some Steels or a different CW. Not hatin on these at all, they have potential feh sure.

What happened to that "Knicks" CW we saw like 6 months or so ago? I liked that orange and blue (go with my Gator gear) and I've got stacks of red and black kicks. I'll hold out for some Steels or a different CW. Not hatin on these at all, they have potential feh sure.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Yea but that's all cosmetic there not reversing a ce.

Back
Top Bottom