Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

I still don't get the whole xi thing. Nice shoe, but not the best looking up top, just a nice sole.

it's the silver anniversary. they need to add more silver. these would've been good if they would've made the toe and side parts silver like theymade the toe and sides gold on the air max lebron 7 china edition.

too plain for my liking...easy pass like manning to wayne.

jn could keep these.......
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Quickstrike. I already got mine and my store is gonna QS em january

damn so they really dont got the jumpan? u mind taking some more pics for us?

I think they look good WITHOUT the jumpman, you don't need to be sporting the logo constantly. The XI's are one of the most recognizable Jordans soreally the jumpman is not necessary, I think its a good move by JB. Classy move JB, now just don't charge 175 please.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Quickstrike. I already got mine and my store is gonna QS em january

post more pics...and check ur pm while ur at it....i dunno if ur ducking me on purpose or u just havent seen the little message indicator or the other 2messages i posted on the forum asking u to check ur messages lol

410Fresh... King Hypebeast has everything "in his store" but never gives us any info... always gloating and bragging about how he's goteverything but never posts anything to help anyone else... these are the NikeTalkers we don't need... he just want everyone to hound him and give himattention he must have low self-esteem... I dont doubt that you have anything that u say 410fresh I'm not a hater. I do hate people that come in here"holier than thou" and don't even drop a SLIVER of info to help others be in the know. If you've already got everything, why not help othersin need ? ? ? ?

I, for one, will cop these if they are GR or are priced reasonably but I'm way past all the hype for all these Jordans this game is headed to a meltdown...hopefully something more pure rises from the ashes...

Anyone got any definate release info? Date? Price? are they Qs, Limited GR, GR or LS any help would be appreciated if anyone knows.

Back
Top Bottom