Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

^ lmao , you guys are so lazy. Read a few pages back and you'd see it was stated multiple times that there is no set date. Releasing around easter

I just wish they would state the release date... not going to wear mine if I cop, just put them up in the display case... CAN'T WAIT!

well i copped a pair for 250 shipped. i sold a pair of my motorsports for 250 so i just put that money towrads these so in the end i only pay 190 and the rest was profit. if there was a concrete rd i would of waited but i will also cop 1 more pair for reatil when they do release. monday will be a good day for me because oly 1's, black/cement spizikes, and the 25th anniversary retro 11 will all be delivered to my house.

happy.gif
IF MY SPOT GETS 'EM IM COPPIN....$150.00 plus tax....."U BET I'LL TAKE TWO PUR PLEASE"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

^^ but i WILL NOT go outa my way and copp these for resale prices if the spot dont get 'em
indifferent.gif

agreee not worth time, $ , effort

Originally Posted by riddla713

well i copped a pair for 250 shipped. i sold a pair of my motorsports for 250 so i just put that money towrads these so in the end i only pay 190 and the rest was profit. if there was a concrete rd i would of waited but i will also cop 1 more pair for reatil when they do release. monday will be a good day for me because oly 1's, black/cement spizikes, and the 25th anniversary retro 11 will all be delivered to my house.

^^^^^^ please post pics when u get 11s thanks

I love the XI's too much to pass on these. These aren't my favorite XI's to say the least but I would still have to get these.. And buddy who just copped em can you post some pics please.

I think I will have to add these to my collection...
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

^ I guess those are C Grades cause Jb quality has been lacking some but no way would nike put that %!* in stores looking like those.^

Back
Top Bottom