Air Jordan Retro XI (flywire)- SPACEJAM!

Nice art man. I'd like to see a ps of that same kinda idea except with an og spacejam upper and then some kind of clear soled free bottom
eek.gif
with maybe a little bit of flywire usage in the upper. 

Nice art man. I'd like to see a ps of that same kinda idea except with an og spacejam upper and then some kind of clear soled free bottom
eek.gif
with maybe a little bit of flywire usage in the upper. 

If the wiring was black it might look better. Not a bad idea if the XI's were to be updated for today's performance standards, just a little rough in it's execution.

If the wiring was black it might look better. Not a bad idea if the XI's were to be updated for today's performance standards, just a little rough in it's execution.

Originally Posted by 804Sneakrfeen

Originally Posted by imrichboy

don' give jordan any more bad ideas.

He's not they've done something like this already and they look pretty nice but wont be seeing the light of day i saw the samples like a year and a half ago and no news so im assuming it was just a one time test.

Originally Posted by 804Sneakrfeen

Originally Posted by imrichboy

don' give jordan any more bad ideas.

He's not they've done something like this already and they look pretty nice but wont be seeing the light of day i saw the samples like a year and a half ago and no news so im assuming it was just a one time test.

With JB doing stuff like the Air Jordan 2 Max and the Air Jordan 1 Alpha, it'd be nice to see these with Flywire and maybe full length Zoom for the Zoom enthusiasts. I'm not a fan of wrecking a classic like the Jams, but hey, they changed the 2s and 1s. And these are remarkably better than any fusion JB can think of. These >> AJF1, CMFT, 16-17-23 etc. 

Back
Top Bottom