Air Jordan Retro XI Low "Concord" Legit Check

Hi guys, I'm looking for some help with a legit check. I recently bought a pair of low Concords off eBay thru paypal. The seller yeezy.season has been a member since 2007 and has 100% positive feedback. The shoes were supposedly bought from Champs and the receipt was included. I suspect that I may have gotten an authentic left shoe and a fake right shoe.

My main concern is the cut of the patent leather toe box on the right shoe (left in the pictures). It seems to dip a little low to me.
Also the 23 in the back of the right shoe seems to sit higher than the 23 on the left.
The dates on the tags inside both shoes read 11/27/13 and 2/20/14.

I would really appreciate any help you guys can offer. Thanks!

View media item 958814View media item 958815View media item 958816View media item 958817View media item 958818View media item 958819View media item 958820

Probaly you got a defective pair because i recently bought shoes from retailers and they always come with some kind of flaw

Thanks for the input. I've just never seen an authentic pair with such blatant defects. I also have a brother that got a pair from footlocker (same size) and the defects are not present on his. His production dates are also different.

Yea lately all the kicks ive seen people get from footlocker, footaction, and champs including me some pairs or mostly been coming with defects now a days shoes been coming like there bgrades my imfrared 23s 6s i got from footlocker has the jumpman in the back un even and came with all these glue stains lately ive been dissapointed on JB quality if theres a reciept that came with yihrs shoes then there def legit just with flaws some may hve more than others

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the info. I was thinking that the seller may have bought an authentic pair from Champs, switched the right shoe out with a replica, and sent me 1 real left and 1 rep right.

Yea just keep them in mind mostly all retail lairs come with flaws not every shoe come perfect because the quality been low for JB lately and naw they legit but it dont make sense why he'll do that tho ??? But you never know man

These aren't looking authentic.. Looks like the early release fakes with the soles too blue. Toe caps also don't looks milky enough.. I would look for another pair. There are tons of authentic pairs floating around..

Thanks, I was questioning the milky-ness of the sole too, but wasn't sure if I was being too picky

Yea lately all the kicks ive seen people get from footlocker, footaction, and champs including me some pairs or mostly been coming with defects now a days shoes been coming like there bgrades my imfrared 23s 6s i got from footlocker has the jumpman in the back un even and came with all these glue stains lately ive been dissapointed on JB quality if theres a reciept that came with yihrs shoes then there def legit just with flaws some may hve more than others
Sorry but the receipt really means diddly squat and shouldn't be factored into the authenticity of the shoe at all.

The uneven patent leather and 23 are present on legit pairs too. My brother and I noticed it on ours that we got today (from FNL and NDC). The soles look way too blue to me too.

Yes most definitely fake. I bought a pair off eeastbay and won a pair from a raffle on instagram. You can't even compare the two's quality.

Those are fake: sole is blue way too blue, PL is too high on the back heel, jumpman is off and the 23 is off too.

Last edited:
Does anyone have pictures of their Concord 11 Low that is Authentic with similar angles as this one? I'd like to add it to the Jordan 11 Guide.

Ive got an authentic pair on hand. Will take and post pics as soon as i get my phone some more charge if nobody else already has the pics ready.
Does anyone have pictures of their Concord 11 Low that is Authentic with similar angles as this one? I'd like to add it to the Jordan 11 Guide.

Last edited:
It is really the JB quality issues. My bro and I bought 2 pairs from Finishline, 1 pair from champs, and 1 from footlocker. The Finishline pair one has really blue sole and milky. One has see through toes and more transparent, that one also has "cellulite" on the patent leather. The champs pair has uneven cut on the patent leather on the right shoe. The pair on the pic is actually legit..... But JB really messed up on their QC , really disappointed...

Sole is too blue for my liking and not liking that 23...I don't think these are good. I'd just stay away. Jumpmans look decent but too many red flags.

Last edited:
It is really the JB quality issues. My bro and I bought 2 pairs from Finishline, 1 pair from champs, and 1 from footlocker. The Finishline pair one has really blue sole and milky. One has see through toes and more transparent, that one also has "cellulite" on the patent leather. The champs pair has uneven cut on the patent leather on the right shoe. The pair on the pic is actually legit..... But JB really messed up on their QC , really disappointed...

How do u know?

Because we waited in line on release day for Finishline. The first pair I opened I was surprised why the toe box is see through and second one does have milky toe but its super blue. I don't think anyone would return a fake prior release day to Finishline......

This means the pair in the pic are actually legit. They are not early released or gm pairs. You would be really lucky this time to get a pair that has everything on point.

This means the pair in the pic are actually legit. They are not early released or gm pairs. You would be really lucky this time to get a pair that has everything on point.

Unfortunately regardless of what ur pairs look like compared to the pics posted, u claiming they look just like your retail pair isnt enough to be 100% sure on his pairs. Need more than that to confirm

Last edited:
And early release/gm/super perfect/AAA/unauthorized it don't matter, theyre all the same and 100% fake

Last edited:
Then same applies you can't prove that's a grey market pair. Just because it has blue soles and see through toes this time does not mean its gm/aaa whatever you call it. It's not the concord mid and for the lows some are not completely milky it's see through. At least so far I know the gm ones has the jumpman logos leg touching the patent leather and bottom plate the circles are not aligned. Otherwise the milky toe, blue soles, even the third spacing can't even be used to tell a pair is legit or not anymore. Do your research bro

Lol i dont need to. I dont ever have to worry bout getting a fake pair of shoes cause i buy my Js at Nike retailers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom