Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

You

Are

Wrong.
Ive been saying this from day 1. dude states his opinion and gives about 10 reasons as to why its correct only to be debunked by Actual Facts and then acts clueless. He does the same for resell prices, quantities, etc. He really is either that dumb or he's pulled off the greatest trolling in history

Y'all ain't gonna  be singing kumbaya and holding hands at the NikeTalk meet up event?
nerd.gif

Sidenote

I need yall to come vote for NT's most attractive

We took a mean lost to Kettle corn yesterday

Last edited:

Only quoting this for the Nightwing vid. Check it out. He explains the tech and the sometimes false labeling by the companies themselves. Pretty cool.

Sak, the problem is not you having an opinion. The problem people have when you concoct these "theories" is that it creates heresy. Someone might just run with your theory and spread it to others in a way that presents itself as fact and once that idea spreads, now there's a sea of people who are miseducated because of a baseless theory.
People should know a theory is not fact, this is a place for opinion and facts. If the people who are criticizing the opinion/theory can give me the reason whether a harder pylon midsole is or is not the reason why people can't feel the Zoom Air then I will admit I was wrong. The midsole making the Jordan 12 last longer I can see the flaw in my opinion but the other question has yet to be answered or acknowledged.

Last time I was in this thread it was 60 something.

Page 150 and Sakatater tots still spilling his garbage?

Dios mio

Only quoting this for the Nightwing vid. Check it out. He explains the tech and the sometimes false labeling by the companies themselves. Pretty cool.
Sak, the problem is not you having an opinion. The problem people have when you concoct these "theories" is that it creates heresy. Someone might just run with your theory and spread it to others in a way that presents itself as fact and once that idea spreads, now there's a sea of people who are miseducated because of a baseless theory.

People should know a theory is not fact, this is a place for opinion and facts. If the people who are criticizing the opinion/theory can give me the reason whether a harder pylon midsole is or is not the reason why people can't feel the Zoom Air then I will admit I was wrong. The midsole making the Jordan 12 last longer I can see the flaw in my opinion but the other question has yet to be answered or acknowledged.

Keep with the antics and I'm just gonna remove you each thread one by one.
Tired of your act.

There's Seriously Somethin' Wrong With Ol Boy
mean.gif

At Home Typing Up These Rants Like
1093153_o.gif
Aren't you the same one who said that "I'm not worried about you and I blocked you" yet you continue to quote my post and always have my name in your mouth. That goes for a lot of you Anti-AirSakuragi people.

There's Seriously Somethin' Wrong With Ol Boy :smh:

At Home Typing Up These Rants Like
1093153_o.gif

Aren't you the same one who said that "I'm not worried about you and I blocked you" yet you continue to quote my post and always have my name in your mouth. That goes for a lot of you Anti-AirSakuragi people.

Doesn't matter and stop playing victim. Dudes don't not care for you for no reason.
It ends tonight. Stop with the act.

Doesn't matter and stop playing victim. Dudes don't not care for you for no reason.
I'm not playing victim, I just call it how I see it. You never stop the people who always derail the thread with that talk. I'm done. Now lets get back to the White, French Blue, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red 12s.

Last edited:

I'm not playing victim, I just call it how I see it. You never stop the people who always derail the thread with that talk. I'm done. Now lets get back to the White, French Blue, Metallic Silver, and Varsity Red 12s.

The only pattern I see is your red text being in the middle of so many issues in this section.
I'm just tired of it man. And you know very well what you are doing so make it be done.

Last edited:

You Got A Looooooooong List Of People Here Who Have Probably Said That To You Now Kid.......

Like bigj505 bigj505 Stated..... Knock Off The BS Already Bruh, It's Truly Getting BEEN Old!

Don't Make These Dudes Retire That Jersey Son!

View media item 1980554

Keep with the antics and I'm just gonna remove you each thread one by one.
Tired of your act.
You sir have a lot of patience and I commend you for moderating the board. I just 
mean.gif
 each time I see a convo go on in red font. Nothing constructive and just PM worthy bickering between users, mostly instigated by ONE PERSON.  
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom