Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I will be down in SoCal at Disneyland for the weekend of the 26th, can anyone give me shout on where is the best place to try and get a pair?  Thanks in advance.

Your funny because if my my hands are rough how would I be able to tell any softness of any kind.... Try harder to be funny
I had both side by side LAST WEEK! frenchs are #2 n will more than likely continue down the line once blk/red drops
thats my point thank you.. If you can't see or feel the noticeable difference then this conversation is pointless. IMO, FB trumps Masters quality wise

View media item 1955275

Last edited:
Your funny because if my my hands are rough how would I be able to tell any softness of any kind.... Try harder to be funny
I had both side by side LAST WEEK! frenchs are #2 n will more than likely continue down the line once blk/red drops
thats my point thank you.. If you can't see or feel the noticeable difference then this conversation is pointless. IMO, FB trumps Masters quality wise

View media item 1955275
0 way that was your point .... Sorry *** cop out

We gotta remember that leather will differ pair to pair. Just like my Oreo 4s were super stiff and ppl thought I was crazy. Yet vice versa with my Columbia 4s which are super soft.

I held a pair of masters in hand and they felt maybe a tad better than taxis but not by much. But then again could be just the leather the shoe came off of

Last edited:
FB's are basically the same softness as the Masters.  I certainly don't feel a big difference if there is one at all.  Both are solid quality.

FB's are basically the same softness as the Masters.  I certainly don't feel a big difference if there is one at all.  Both are solid

please trade me for mine. All 3 of my master pairs feel like plastic.

im dumping these for more FB's

Last edited:
Too easy a deal. I would let my fb's go for another pair of masters. Gave the ones I was able to get to my brother for his bday on the 11th. To be honest I do think that the frenchies are a little softer on the leather.

Don't own masters so I can't comment on the leather but to me they're hother garbage, nothing special.

Just got the news that these got pushed back, any reasoning behind this and is it confirmed?
It seems all the footsites changed it today. Definitely check around the mom and pop shops though and ask about their release date. 2 local shops in my area are still releasing on the 26th.

If you've see how hyped up both The Master 12s and the GS Pink 12s releases ended up this year, YOU KNOW DAMN ******* WELL THESE FRENCH BLUE 12s ARE NOT SITTING.

Start treating this French Blue 12s release the same way you would treat a Retro 11 release

Last edited:
The leather looks and feels better on the French blue, but If I had to pick, I'd still take my masters over the French blues. I just like the colorway more.

Dang Nike done messed me up with this push back
...how. People are still going to cop them. Hype isn't going to die over the shoes being pushed back one week. At the end of the day the company is still making the same amount of money as they would

Back
Top Bottom