Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

roll.gif

cmon guys
hey bigj, u in for these french blues?
man, im so in and out on them. they have never been a must have for me but for some reason i feel like i should get them.

i should really not get them knowing i feel this way and im trying to acknowledge i have a shoe problem.

its tough.
mean.gif
Dont feel bad ive come to grips with my "problem" and im still buying shoes
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Bruh, by the time you "unveiled" the code the raffle will be over

man, im so in and out on them. they have never been a must have for me but for some reason i feel like i should get them.

i should really not get them knowing i feel this way and im trying to acknowledge i have a shoe problem.

its tough.
mean.gif
Lol sounds like my internal turmoil, but I am out for these and I am concentrating on the Wings which I know will prob be a fail.  That being said the Red Pros will be copped and I am praying I get chose for the FTB 9's and 11.  So I am able to delay my thirst for a new pair of shoes for a couple of weeks, but oh boy it is getting tough. 

its tough.
mean.gif
From one "bigj" to another "bigj," I agree. 
indifferent.gif

I never had a dire need for Jordan 12s, but I sense an aura coming from these FB 12s that is drawing me in closer every so often.

But I don't have the time to camp out (online or in-person) or raffle hunting (in-person) due to school obligations, and of course..........money bruh.

If these weren't $190, but at a more lower price tag.........I'd give it a shot even if my wedding was that weekend.
You just joined NT yesterday, and 2 fellow H-town NT'ers have already contributed codes.

You have no leverage to be a total **** here.........either give up the code or keep the code to your damn self.

Last edited:
jmikele jmikele

[emoji]128521[/emoji]

Been about lace swaps since I started collecting, keep in mind I was coming up during the shell toes & fat lace era. So I guess to a degree ,its embedded in my psyche.

Last edited:
Do you, bro! Repped for the attempts at originality. I was playing. Heck, I'm in the same thread you are LOL

The code is going to get posted eventually anyway (if it hasn't already). I bet someone will go out there and get it just to spite you (not me, I don't live in Houston).

You might as well just post it. No need to be a about entering a raffle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom