Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

the way they are handing out secured pairs of French Blues to Nike customers hit with cancellations on The Master 12's.. Seems like Nike should be pumping out more of the French Blues for everybody to eat.

the way they are handing out secured pairs of French Blues to Nike customers hit with cancellations on The Master 12's.. Seems like Nike should be pumping out more of the French Blues for everybody to eat.

Hopefully. Or there won't be any left for the rest of us.

That doesn't mean anything tho. For all we know that took away from stores allocations.
We have to use context clues my friend, Nike receiving pairs for those who had cancelled "The Master" 12 orders and pairs available during ASW. There has to be a good abundance of them to have Nike reserving pairs.

We have to use context clues my friend, Nike receiving pairs for those who had cancelled "The Master" 12 orders and pairs available during ASW. There has to be a good abundance of them to have Nike reserving pairs.
Could just be reserving out of their own stock out of goodwill.

That doesn't mean anything tho. For all we know that took away from stores allocations.

I get what you're saying my friend. Masters were in Jordan 11 holiday numbers which surprised most. How do I know, because I know which stores receive what from DM in different regions, and a JB rep. These will be the same if not less. Theres always early releases, so that doesn't mean much in terms of availability. Nike reserving pairs doesn't mean anything either, because they too are a GR and nike is covering from their mistake. We will see next week what it's looking like when they arrive in stores next week.

I for one will let you know the numbers.

Last edited:
I get what you're saying my friend. Masters were in Jordan 11 holiday numbers which surprised most. How do I know, because I know which stores receive what from DM in different regions, and a JB rep. These will be the same if not less. Theres always early releases, so that doesn't mean much in terms of availability. Nike reserving pairs doesn't mean anything either, because they too are a GR and nike is covering from their mistake. We will see next week what it's looking like when they arrive in stores next week.

True, but when was the last time Nike reserved pairs of a Jordan for their customers.

You are using context clues.. I could careless, if they want to make nice and give us  a hassle free pair im all for it... I didnt  see the 3 strikes helping ppl out who stuck out on the sleezys.... And the Masters were available ASW, I have no idea were u get your info from

Last edited:

You are using context clues.. I could careless, if they want to make nice and give us  a hassle free pair im all for it... I didnt  see the 3 strikes helping ppl out who stuck out on the sleezys.... And the Masters were available ASW, I have no idea were u get your info from
True, they were.

True, but when was the last time Nike reserved pairs of a Jordan for their customers.

IDK. Thats still not an indicator. If that were the case Nike would've been giving consumers holds and 20% off all the other garbage that has dropped when people struck out on recent big releases like XI's, OVOs and IVs. Difference is they didn't massively oversell what they didn't have on those.

Last edited:
IDK. Thats still not an indicator. If that were the case Nike would've been giving consumers holds and 20% off all the other garbage that has dropped when people struck out on recent big releases like XI's, OVOs and IVs. Difference is they didn't massively oversell what they didn't have on those.
True

All this Obsidian talk....still want a pair. Thinking I'll grab an extra of one these 12's this year for a swap.

Still have my Obsidian's from the last release. Wish I would've gone half a size down. 

All this talk about numbers this early is driving me crazy. I just want to be able have one pair on release date.

Back
Top Bottom