Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

trying to pick up two pairs for a co worker.  I scored on a sz 15 from SNKRs.  Cart jacked on Jimmy Jazz and couldn't check out for the 10.5.

What time does the phone order jig start??

BOTSZN was in full effect today.  Nike's Drawing system has been compromised.

Last edited:
Still says entered...So I still have a chance...
laugh.gif

I'm thinking so also. the inventory gets evaporated so fast so consistently.
Way too quick.  I was wondering if you were going to take a swing at em since you were on the fence.  Saw your post that you came up short. 

Glad for those who got their pairs. For those who didn't I will pray for a restock in the near future. Stay tuned on Finishline or Eastbay in the months to come seems like they've had luck recently. I'll post any useful info I find here for those of you who missed out.

The SNKRS app did something weird right when these became available right after the "notify me" button went away it went to pending for like two seconds then it went to sold out I was like wtf , I refreshed then the price indicator showed. I did manage to get a pair after about an hour, just thought that seemed glitchy as hell.

Know this is completely unrelated since it's not the 12s. Thought it'd be funny. Asked one of those IG sneakerhead plugs "Zekesneaks" what his pricing on the Retro 2 Lows would be, thinking it might be lower considering they are not a high demand show or even sold out. LMAO this man told me $275! These people are trip. You can tell who really knows the market and who's just selling shoes because they have a supplier.

Back
Top Bottom