Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I think charging shipping on these releases is ridiculous. But I understand every site's free shipping policy is different. People all cop from these sites, but the shipping and tax vary in cost, albeit minimal. 

I think charging shipping on these releases is ridiculous. But I understand every site's free shipping policy is different. People all cop from these sites, but the shipping and tax vary in cost, albeit minimal. 
EB pisses me off by charging shipping on saturday, the free shipping on Monday phone orders... :rolleyes love NDC free shipping

Last edited:
Eastbay offers free shipping on the paid membership programs. Silver, Gold, Platinum etc... All of the shipping options are free only difference is the speed.

Last edited:
But Nike doesn't offer rewards..... FNL + shipping - rewards < Nike.com
Yeah, but Nike gives me L's on every single draw I enter. That counts for something, right? 
laugh.gif

Eastbay offers free shipping on the paid membership programs. Silver, Gold, Platinum etc... All of the shipping options are free only difference is the speed.
Free shipping on paid subscription is a great deal but its not actually free. FNL pending charges worse than anybody. I rarely get thru on RDs for FNL. Since Nike got funky with snkrs FNL is about the only online retailer that allows discounts.

Last edited:
^FNL would be good if it didn't blow up my cc every RD, sometimes I don't even try to save myself the hassle from telling chase to unfreeze my card.

^FNL would be good if it didn't blow up my cc every RD, sometimes I don't even try to save myself the hassle from telling chase to unfreeze my card.

i hear you. i have a CC that i just use so that i wont tie up my real money.

Sorry I meant you pay a one time fee to EB for an upgraded membership in order to receive free shipping options. The more expensive memberships i.e. Platinum get free 2 day shipping I believe. Imma silver member and get free ground via UPS.

I'm straight up done with FNL. I have never been able to get past the splash screen, and even if I do, I'll probably get charged a damn grand and have to talk to the CC company just to get the shoes? No thanks

As I read more posts about people having trouble getting thru on Finishline....

I woke up about 9:10am and went on Finishline and it gave me that heavy traffic loading page. Then I came on here and read a few pages and saw someone post links to the shoe for Finishline. Clicked the link....and got the pair with ease.

Oh ya and I was using my iPhone. Honestly if I ever get thru on pairs I don't mind copping and just selling them for whatever I paid. I literally went to my parent's house...opened the package...and took em to my local Finishline to return em because I realized I would rather spend that much loot on some better hooping shoes.

Man....my bad guys. I didn't want to get heat if I came in here and was like "yo I got a SZ 12 to get rid of..."

Didn't want the modules to come down on me. I promise next time I got y'all [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Yeah, i'm just messing with you lol  

it's hard to tell who needs help if you can't really ask

Last edited:
Has anybody tried using Acetone to clean off glue stains?  I just noticed that on one shoe, part of the outer blue wall around the small toes is shinier when it catches the light. Looks like there is smeared film layer of glue and a visible border where the light reflects and doesn't reflect.

[thread="627430"] [/thread]

Man....my bad guys. I didn't want to get heat if I came in here and was like "yo I got a SZ 12 to get rid of..."

Didn't want the modules to come down on me. I promise next time I got y'all [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Yeah, i'm just messing with you lol  

it's hard to tell who needs help if you can't really ask

You can put it in your sig or make a WTB listing. Blame all of the scammers that are "looking out for the NT fam."

disappointed in sizing.....they fit just like the 2012s which for me was .5 down but i had read these were more TTS.....What a pain anymore to deal with.....been buying retros since the start and always an 11.5 no matter what # jays now who knows anymore.....

Back
Top Bottom