Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Was able to get a replacement for my mismatched size pair from Eastbay. 
happy.gif

I checked the news feed on the j23 app literally 3 minutes before that notification went thru! An hour later I check my phone and it's says French blues restocked an hour ago. Well, of course they were sold our by that time. Starting to think these just arnt for me. Didn't take the release seriously enough on release day and I'm not willing to pay resale for these.... maybe I'll catch the next restock

My Jordan app didn't notify me. It's hit and miss with it sometimes and don't know why. I'm fine that I missed these restock. Rather save my money for something else.

My Jordan app didn't notify me. It's hit and miss with it sometimes and don't know why. I'm fine that I missed these restock. Rather save my money for something else.
I never get any notifications from the J23 app
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
mean.gif
i dont use their app. they can jig it for releases if they really want to. i use twitter mobile notifications and follow others besides j23. solelinks for example does the same as j23app. twitter mobile notifications never fail.

I never get any notifications from the J23 app :lol: :smh:  really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

dont feel bad. i got the notification and they were sold out in my size already. dudes just be on it too quick these days.

I never get any notifications from the J23 app :lol: :smh:  really don't know what I'm doing wrong.

i dont use their app. they can jig it for releases if they really want to. i use twitter mobile notifications and follow others besides j23. solelinks for example does the same as j23app. twitter mobile notifications never fail.
i tried the twitter notifications for solelinks but dude spams my texts too much for my liking. its obvious that hes trying to get paid from his links :lol:

laugh.gif
mean.gif
i tried the twitter notifications for solelinks but dude spams my texts too much for my liking. its obvious that hes trying to get paid from his links
laugh.gif
yea most of the dudes doing those type of twitter accounts are trying to get paid off their links. try sneakershouts. thats another dude i follow.

I don't think anybody does it for the love..i always windup turning the notifications off because they will blow your joint up for real, LOL

dont feel bad. i got the notification and they were sold out in my size already. dudes just be on it too quick these days.
Of course after I post about it, I get my first notification about the LA 1's that I have no chance in anyways 
laugh.gif

I don't think anybody does it for the love..i always windup turning the notifications off because they will blow your joint up for real, LOL
Stopped doing text notifications months ago just because of this.

Of course after I post about it, I get my first notification about the LA 1's that I have no chance in anyways 
laugh.gif

Stopped doing text notifications months ago just because of this.
hmm i only do mobile notifications, as in the twitter notifications badge or whatever. i dont let them text me. that would be insane.

These are great. I wish I kept my 2nd pair but my friend really wanted them and gave me a DS pair of toro 4s. Needless to say I took the trade.

Back
Top Bottom