AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

I slept on these, thinkin' they'd go on sale
laugh.gif
. So i went out tryin' to cop em last weekend, and to my surprise there's a few sizes left in most stores, but none had my size. I'll end up with them eventually tho...

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

laugh.gif
. So i went out tryin' to cop em last weekend, and to my surprise there's a few sizes left in most stores, but none had my size. I'll end up with them eventually tho...

NDC has sizes available. 

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

laugh.gif

NDC has sizes available. 

I remember you saying you couldn't find a size 11, were you able to get a pair yet?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

NDC has sizes available. 

I remember you saying you couldn't find a size 11, were you able to get a pair yet?
I was able to find some throughout the net and in my local Footlocker. Dude was going to have them sent to my house and everything but I passed 
ohwell.gif
. I can't bring myself to pay retail for these. It's not meant to be. Gonna cop the Cement's in the morning though.

I was able to find some throughout the net and in my local Footlocker. Dude was going to have them sent to my house and everything but I passed 
ohwell.gif
. I can't bring myself to pay retail for these. It's not meant to be. Gonna cop the Cement's in the morning though.

Damn dude, well if it helps any, they are very nice, I find myself taking them out of the box and just stare at the beauty, haven't worn them yet. 
laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm heading in the morning for those Cement's as well.   Goodluck.

yeah i see that chief, 'preciate it the info anyway tho, i also need an 11 or a 10.5, almost bought an 11.5, but i said i'd wait till i stumble across my size, shouldn't be too hard.

yeah i see that chief, 'preciate it the info anyway tho, i also need an 11 or a 10.5, almost bought an 11.5, but i said i'd wait till i stumble across my size, shouldn't be too hard.

just ordered a sz 11 from finishline just a heads up

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Toffeerado

Originally Posted by moneymike88

so you're 24 with a Porsche turbo?...must be nice
I highly doubt that, GT2+24y/o= death or maybe doesn't drive or open the car up. Wierd talking about GT porsches and jordan 13's in one thread 2 summers ago in england i rocked my 13's at a track day where 6 gt3's showed up. 
Yea must be nice......... That I am a very ambitious man, who has accomplished a lot at a very young age in terms of business (btw I am 25).. Why is what I drive being brought up? And then with a sarcastic "must be nice" on top of that? I didn't mention it to anyone, so i'm a bit confused.

It's not a Porsche Turbo, although I have had 2 of those prior (993 variant in Fly Yellow, blew the motor and 996 TT) before my RUF GT2... I gave up my special order Cobalt Blue 997 GT3 for the RUF R-GT2 in which I bought from RUF Auto Center in Dallas Texas, one of the few in the country! Yes, I am a sneaker guy as well, and merely ventured onto this site trying to recoup some childhood favorites, as I have not bought sneakers prior to 2009-2010 for about 7-8 years...

BTW, kill myself in the GT2? I am a certified Porsche instructor for PCNA (for those who don't know, Porsche Club North America) and have set track records across the country... I manhandle the GT2, have tons of in car footage and such as well, maybe people shouldn't make such vast *ignoramus*  judgement's/assumptions, you know, there are quite a few people out there who CAN be real ! I have posted my watches in the Watch thread too, for those who doubted what I had, give people the benefit of a doubt, I do ! Jut a few courtesy links to prove my legitimacy
smile.gif
Thanks!

Martin

http://www.luxury4play.co...he/726-my-ruf-r-gt2.html
http://www.6speedonline.c...uf-r-gt2-photoshoot.html
http://www.luxury4play.co...-favorite-jordans-9.html

PS - I wore my Flint 13's to the gym for the 5th time, still look new , love them.. Can't wait to get these White/Red's and tear them up as I did when I were a kid
happy.gif

I wasn't being sarcastic. You can't be so sensitive on the internet dude

edit - now that im re-reading that nonsense, you knew exactly what you were doing...i couldn't be wrong to assume that you whip a porsche because of the fact that you modeled you SN and your avy after one...you were waiting for someone to bring it up so you could go into a tantrum of *#+% that nobody cares about..You posted ALL that because two people commented on information that YOU put out there
laugh.gif
..I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you were a trust fund baby parading yourself as a "businessman"

tampa has these in most stores , stock locate son you can get them no problem i guarantee it but do it before they relocate their stock to a higher volume store

I highly doubt that, GT2+24y/o= death or maybe doesn't drive or open the car up. Wierd talking about GT porsches and jordan 13's in one thread 2 summers ago in england i rocked my 13's at a track day where 6 gt3's showed up. 

Yea must be nice......... That I am a very ambitious man, who has accomplished a lot at a very young age in terms of business (btw I am 25).. Why is what I drive being brought up? And then with a sarcastic "must be nice" on top of that? I didn't mention it to anyone, so i'm a bit confused.

It's not a Porsche Turbo, although I have had 2 of those prior (993 variant in Fly Yellow, blew the motor and 996 TT) before my RUF GT2... I gave up my special order Cobalt Blue 997 GT3 for the RUF R-GT2 in which I bought from RUF Auto Center in Dallas Texas, one of the few in the country! Yes, I am a sneaker guy as well, and merely ventured onto this site trying to recoup some childhood favorites, as I have not bought sneakers prior to 2009-2010 for about 7-8 years...

BTW, kill myself in the GT2? I am a certified Porsche instructor for PCNA (for those who don't know, Porsche Club North America) and have set track records across the country... I manhandle the GT2, have tons of in car footage and such as well, maybe people shouldn't make such vast *ignoramus*  judgement's/assumptions, you know, there are quite a few people out there who CAN be real ! I have posted my watches in the Watch thread too, for those who doubted what I had, give people the benefit of a doubt, I do ! Jut a few courtesy links to prove my legitimacy
smile.gif
Thanks!

Martin

PS - I wore my Flint 13's to the gym for the 5th time, still look new , love them.. Can't wait to get these White/Red's and tear them up as I did when I were a kid
happy.gif

edit - now that im re-reading that nonsense, you knew exactly what you were doing...i couldn't be wrong to assume that you whip a porsche because of the fact that you modeled you SN and your avy after one...you were waiting for someone to bring it up so you could go into a tantrum of *#+% that nobody cares about..You posted ALL that because two people commented on information that YOU put out there
laugh.gif
..I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you were a trust fund baby parading yourself as a "businessman"

Why you hating on the next man? Dude has a RUF GT2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
More power to him. Trust Fund Baby, Businessman, Entrepreneur, it doesn't matter. He's got the $$$, so he's enjoying. No need to hate.

Back on topic, FSR of these up on Nike.com. Even with Swoosh discount, I can't get myself to cop a pair of these. I wish the Flints were up. I could use another pair.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Why you hating on the next man?

No one is hating on the "next man". Too many people on the internet just waiting for the moment where they can brag about their solid gold thong.
We dont KNOW you, NO ONE CARES....trust me on that one.

i never 2x cop because i dont wear basketball shoes often be on my grown man tip have a 8 to 5 but i rocked these this weekend head turners no lie if these are still available when i go get the playoffs 13s might have a second pair on my hand

smile.gif
Thanks!

Martin

happy.gif

laugh.gif

HAHA DONT EVEN WASTE UR TIME WITH ILLGT2 BIGGEST FLAKER ON NIKETALK WE HAD A AGGREMENT UP WE BOTH AGGREED AND DUDE NEVER FOLLOWED THREW WITH HIS END KEPT TELLING ME HE WAS BUSY ON A DATE AT WORK OR COLLAGE BUT HE ALWAYS HAD TIME TO CHECK UP ON HERE IM NOT HATING JUST SAYIN CUZ HE WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THE DEAL UP.JUST A 411 ABOUT HIM AND HIS "BUSINESSMAN SKILLS"

undecided on the 13s having a few pairs this colorway still avail at my finishline dont know if to cop or not..

Wow, there was a full size run on NDC just the other day... now it's back to where it was with very few sizes left. Pretty much like the white/red and black/red 6's from last year.

Back
Top Bottom