AIR JORDAN RETRO XIII - WHITE/RED 2010 TOPIC PHOTOS

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

They won't be going anywhere fast..

this
I highly disagree. if Flints Moved these Will as well. But we will see

Flints are everywhere.... people are going to go insane for CGXIs, and these will take a back seat. I'm copping as soon as they hit, I'm loving all of these 13s.

i real like this cw i dont think it wil sell out quick tho becaucse of the cool greys cough drop re release and everything eles coming out anyone think these could go on sale???

as soon as i seen that these joints was dropping i was already sold im just waiting...

I work at FINL and we got part of our shipment of these in. I agree that they will be around a little while. The red looked off to me. It looked a little too dull/light. Maybe I'm tripping, but if anyone else has seen these up close, what's your take?

Michelin Man wrote:
flints are not everywhere man. in cali they all gone lol
Of course they are all the Crip have them (Crip up or grip up) i kno they fresh  

Dudes thinking these will sell out need to go back to last year and remember the white/red XII's. With cool grey XIs dropping a week after they arent going anywhere

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

no pics yet of anyone who got these in stock or in person?
this. specifically in person.... I think that'll be the deciding factor for me

these gonna sit badly everyone gonna go for the alts or the cool grey or they just might feel as is if the flints is good enough for them 

judging by the pics of chris brown in them.. im copping.. i hope people sleep on them so i can snag another on discount..

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Dudes are tripping if they think these won't sell...

Honestly I can say I had the same speculation for a while but with the way the flints sold I'm convinced these will move at a very good rate.... for u size 12 and 13 dudes I would def cop.

Size 13's are the only size left in the malls around Houston.

eek.gif
 @ those pics.

Niiiice.

So Finish Line with those benches and whack *** Pumas.

I was at the mall today and everybody had these on display on the counter or in a case. The red is really light, almost like a sun faded or washed red t-shirt color.

really want these....but wifey already got me the Flints and I'm saving for the CG's....I tried to talk her into letting me get these too...no go...I'm hoping they sit and I can get them later.

Back
Top Bottom