jordan-whites-pt-4-1.jpg

jordan-whites-pt-4-3.jpg

jordan-whites-pt-4-2.jpg

jordan-whites-pt-4-5.jpg

jordan-whites-pt-4-4.jpg

--

Air Jordan Silver Anniversary WhiteCollection - Part 5
air-jordan-whites-part-5-6.jpg

The fifth and final installment of our chronicling of the Air Jordan Silver Anniversary White Collection ends with a bang, with the Jordan V, X, XV, XX, andupcoming 2010 models being the focal points. If you need to be reminded,Jordan Brand has no plans of releasing the Silver Anniversary White Collection to the general public, but we will have the opportunity to get our hands on theSilver Anniversary Collection (note, not the White collection) in 2010. If you need to refresh yourself, check out Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and the most recent Part 4 of the Air Jordan Silver Anniversary Collection. via Jumpman23.

air-jordan-whites-part-5-5.jpg

air-jordan-whites-part-5-4.jpg

air-jordan-whites-part-5-2.jpg

air-jordan-whites-part-5-3.jpg

air-jordan-whites-part-5-1.jpg

--

I wouldn't mine having a couple of those kicks. The like the all white everything. FTW.

according to sneakerfiles, these will release after all

We've all seen the History of Flight site that promotes the twenty fifth anniversary of Jordan Brand. Well, the shoes on the site are reality, as Nike's Jumpman23 site gives us an exclusive preview of a few pairs of numbered Jordans that will make a release as part of the Air Jordan Silver Anniversary Collection. Part I includes previews of the Air Jordan I, VI, XI, XVI, and XXI. This collection is definitely a collector's dream, so stay tuned as Jumpman23 will be releasing a lot more sneak peeks throughout the week.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/12/01/air-jordan-silver-anniversary-collection-part-i/

So they flip flopped, and now they are coming out?! XI's are the only pair I'm interested in from the ones above

This is junk.

The easiest and cheapest way to produce a shoe is to make it all white..

..and then charge $175.00.

What I look like..a fool!?

But doesnt the 11's look like Columbias? i know the jumpan is white but its basically the same shoe.

Back
Top Bottom