Air Jordan Six (6) Rings - Black/Black

Originally Posted by TNTRMSKD

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Because the Concords weren't a LS release. All LS merchandise is more expensive than the GR counterpart.
Exactly. If you look carefully these are CHEAPER.

95 GBP for these, versus 110 for the Concords.
The Concords are at a higher price regardless because it's a highly sort after OG colorway, just like the BRED 6ix rings. The Olympics areregular price, the LS Dark Army are regular price or slightly cheaper, because frankly no one bought them.

Um...no. I paid the same for my black/red as I did for the concords. $150, the Olympics although I didn't buy them....were $150. (Talking US dollars here)

Only LS releases cost $10 more it has nothing to do with 'sought after' or OG colorway. Also, Olympics were a GR.

But on the UK site, assuming the black/black is an LS they should cost MORE than the concords, not less.

Go take a look HERE. Eastbay just happens to have all 3 listed.

Originally Posted by TNTRMSKD

Um...no. I paid the same for my black/red as I did for the concords. $150, the Olympics although I didn't buy them....were $150. (Talking US dollars here)

Only LS releases cost $10 more it has nothing to do with 'sought after' or OG colorway. Also, Olympics were a GR.

But on the UK site, assuming the black/black is an LS they should cost MORE than the concords, not less.

Go take a look HERE. Eastbay just happens to have all 3 listed.
Sought after has everything to do with RESELL price or , why do you think when you go to other kick websites beyond Eastbay, you see theBRED's or Concords at least $20 or better above retail versus the LS Dark Army's $30 below there price. And if you look at Eastbay, you'll see aFSR of teh Dark Army's and slim pickings for the other two colorways.

We're talking retail here. Not resale. NIKE UK is retail, not some third party reseller.

Pretty sure NikeUK just sells stuff based on MSRP, not what they think people want or would pay based on colorway.

So you don't think price would be different in another country due to there styling versus ours? You have to Euro Spizikes coming over to the US this year,and I'm sure the MSRP is different in both countries.

Originally Posted by enrique23

i think its a sample cuz it doesnt have the straps that the 8s have and it doesnt have the heel tab on the back of the shoe like the 6's do

this is what i said on another website and they tried to clown me for saying that because apparently being a six rings doesnt mandate the straps and tab lol

but yah i think they were a sample of the army colorway

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

So you don't think price would be different in another country due to there styling versus ours? You have to Euro Spizikes coming over to the US this year, and I'm sure the MSRP is different in both countries.

They would be consistently different. Meaning LS always costs more than GR is universal. If you didn't read my first post that started all this I'llgive you the rundown.

I found the OPs kicks on NikeUK's site. They are selling for 95GBP retail MSRP. The same site is selling the concords for 110GBP retail MSRP.

tdog's arguement was that it's a misprint and the picture is wrong. He's saying if anyone ordered it, they would get the dark army LS release thatwe have all seen.

I'm saying if that were the case, wouldn't NikeUK have the retail for these at HIGHER than the concords (if they were in fact the dark army LS). Yet,NikeUK has these black/black mystery 6rings at CHEAPER than the concords. So that kind of defeats the whole 'wrong picture' theory doesn't it?

And then you came in...lol.

those look like the fake "black cat" xi's that have been running rampant in the streets for years.

nice
pimp.gif

Didn't notice that these were cheaper. I think that the entire thing is a mistake from a known early sample picture to a mislabeled price.

Would be the best if they made these shoes in the space jam colorway. I feel the concords and black/red are better than these. The patent leather is what makesthis horrid shoe decent imo.

I really wish they would have made the pods white, so that they would look more like the All-Star XIIIs.

Back
Top Bottom