Air Jordan Six Rings Black/Red (Video)

airholes?

thanks for the video

do you own any 8's? please dont take offense but you were a bit amazed at the "heel liner" and the bottom "painting".

good vid though

I recommend you watch in high quality on YT. Here is a YT comment from
nothanks1012
also the 6 rings features elements from each of the 7 shoes that Michael Jordan wore to win his 6 NBA Championship Rings
Air Jordan 6 - Lacelock on laces, heel loop
Air Jordan 7 - Huarache style inner sock
Air Jordan 8 - Fuzzy tongue logo, Velcro strap,the design on the bottom that you thought was a style of art
Air Jordan 11 - Silhouette of upper
Air Jordan 12 - "T W O 3″ on tongue, metal lace loops at top
Air Jordan 13 - Outsole
Air Jordan 14 - Jumpman at bottom of tongue near the toe

Originally Posted by SneakGeekZ

I recommend you watch in high quality on YT. Here is a YT comment from
nothanks1012
also the 6 rings features elements from each of the 7 shoes that Michael Jordan wore to win his 6 NBA Championship Rings
Air Jordan 6 - Lacelock on laces, heel loop
Air Jordan 7 - Huarache style inner sock
Air Jordan 8 - Fuzzy tongue logo, Velcro strap,the design on the bottom that you thought was a style of art
Air Jordan 11 - Silhouette of upper
Air Jordan 12 - "T W O 3″ on tongue, metal lace loops at top
Air Jordan 13 - Outsole
Air Jordan 14 - Jumpman at bottom of tongue near the toe

^^^ Thanks, I had no idea why they called it "6 rings"
wink.gif

Thanks for the video. I watch everytime you get some new kicks.

EDIT - PASS

^^ Ya, I was gonna say the same thing. He was really amazed by the "painting". But it's just from the 8's right? I like these sneaks. Maybecause i LOVE the Bred 11s, and these are very similar. I agree with others tho about getting rid of the 8 strap and the 6 wing in the back. Kinda throw is off,and isn't necessary..

I don't care how much you hype this shoe up..it's garbage..you didn't even know what the bottom of the sole represented..the sole looks to be the 8and the 13 mixed together..

Not tryin to flame you or anythin..

Quote "If I didn't know it, it almost looks fake." Yeah it almost looks fake, JB can keep that trash.

props to this dude getting all the j's early....but
smh.gif
at him not knowing the history of the shoe...'sneak geekz' more like 'sneak jockin'

Very Good Job SneakGeekz

Now what I got to say about the shoes,these barely barely get a approval by me
not extremely bad but not what I want to see

These RUIN the method of the anticipating 11/12 Pack for december,that is wrong to do that colorway

.....I hope to see the "concord" colorway soon sneakgeekz

Back
Top Bottom