Air Jordan Sixty Plus – Grape – Possible Asia Exclusive (via Sneakernews.com)

not bad
ohwell.gif
still a pass though
tired.gif

who cares if theyre asia exclusive, let them be a damn moon exclusive cuz theyre garbage anyway. And why is this ^^^^ crackhead back again. how does HE alwaysseem to get these before release?!?

i saw the pics of the guy holdin em a while ago, they will probably pull some asia exclusive %*#@ like they did with the true blues, not makin em available inthe US

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

who cares if theyre asia exclusive, let them be a damn moon exclusive cuz theyre garbage anyway. And why is this ^^^^ crackhead back again. how does HE always seem to get these before release?!?
*searches for "u mad doggie" gif*

roll.gif

It's all good sheist, just don't cop 'em... I'll take a pair if they land stateside and $140 is cheap for ANY halfway decent Jordan thesedays....

wow awesome colorway, but never like the 60+...alot of people in my school has these, ewwwwww!!!! seen em online and real life, awful..

one thing i can say is the 60+ is a very comfy shoe, buts about the only positive thing i can say.

I give up. The history is gone, those are trash and we're in a recession. Three strikes and I'm out.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I give up. The history is gone, those are trash ACCEPTABLE and we're in a recession. Three strikes and I'm out.

I can't hate it at all....
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom