Air Jordan Slam Dunk Package: 2010?

Even if it wasn't already true, there are people at Nike that are paid to focus on the buyers opinions on the internet and I'm sure SOMEONE's beenwatching this site. If enough controversy is stirred up about it, they'll make it a reality, DUH!!!

Haven't you all learned a pattern with this company yet?? They do the same thing with every major company.....Jordan Brand/Nike, Microsoft, Toyota/Lexus,Versace, and the list goes on.

ohhhh man that would be crazy....it might be more of a bigger deal than the spacejams i think.....might cop like 3-4 packs

hopefully the quality on the 3's will be like the 2001 retros ^_^ that would be terrific....Do you think the space jams or these would be a biggerrelease??

how is this open?

no reliable source.
some people believe anything. watch somebody makes a post with White/Infared VI's being retroed next year and everybody will believe it.

Originally Posted by mehdi

some good news

Ban him
mad.gif

I have never owned white/cement colorway iii or any colorway ii so a definite cop if released !

Is this a legit pack or what?

Some many sites are confirming it, NT is the only place where I see doubt.

hope those 3s come out next year i had them the last time they came out but i sold them cause the cement print was fadeing

Back
Top Bottom